hatebreeder secret track

I don't know nothing about a secret song on Hatebreeder CD, but on Something Wild there was one at the end of last track, Touch Like Angel of Death, only a few notes in the keyboard!

Hum... I have the Hatebreeder album but I'm too lazy to go get it now just to check this secret song. But if I'm correct, from what I recall, this little song is not at the end of Towards Dead End, but at the begining of the next song, which I think is called Black Widow (I'm tired and sleepy, my brain is surely not working at full capacity). :zzz: If this is the case this little song is from he TV series called Miami Vice. I've seen it when there was a contest in www.cobhc.com with this same question.

Yeah, it´s from Miami Vice.
I have bad memories about that contest. Well, not all the contest, just that fucking question.
I think that the old forum users must be agree with me....

Originally posted by Zicrom
Yeah, it´s from Miami Vice.
I have bad memories about that contest. Well, not all the contest, just that fucking question.
I think that the old forum users must be agree with me....

NO HIDDEN TRACK!!!! ITS THE INTRO FOR BLACK WIDOW, MAN!!!!! NOT FINISH OF TDE!!! BEGINING OF TRACK NUMBER 6, GUYS!!!

:mad: :lol:

And Alberto.... The contest? You know you couldnt won cause Im the best fan.... :rofl:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Originally posted by loWildChild

NO HIDDEN TRACK!!!! ITS THE INTRO FOR BLACK WIDOW, MAN!!!!! NOT FINISH OF TDE!!! BEGINING OF TRACK NUMBER 6, GUYS!!!

:mad: :lol:

And Alberto.... The contest? You know you couldnt won cause Im the best fan.... :rofl:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Oh yeah. By the way..... I think you didn´t win either.....