hatebreeder "rip off"

Alexi Laiho's Bro

Jackson rules
Jan 3, 2004
Italy
In Hatebreeder the song there's a part took from a famous classical song. Somethjing like Mozart or Bach. who knows about it? i mean what about the name of that classical song

HAhaha, you cheap advertising bitch!

and dude, why wont youpeople get a musical education! i bitched at that bastard shadeg for something like this

"In Hatebreeder the song there's a part took from a famous classical song. Somethjing like Mozart or Bach. who knows about it? i mean what about the name of that classical song"

Bach is not classical! Bach is baroque era!

Damnit!

NeedledWarheart said:
HAhaha, you cheap advertising bitch!

and dude, why wont youpeople get a musical education! i bitched at that bastard shadeg for something like this

"In Hatebreeder the song there's a part took from a famous classical song. Somethjing like Mozart or Bach. who knows about it? i mean what about the name of that classical song"

Bach is not classical! Bach is baroque era!

Damnit!

That's true but when people say classical, they just mean that general genre of music. Nobody says.. "What's that one romantic song Chopin wrote?"

Nay dude, baroque started 150years before classical and ended as classical began, iwht minimal overlap.

Its theRomantic and Classical eras with the 15-20year overlap.

Now we're talking about classical things in cob songs, anybody noticed before that the death knight warrior solo is partly taken from a classical song? I once saw a tab in a guitar magazine from a classical peace which was exactly like some parts in death knight warrior.