Children of Bodom: Stealing Riffs from all over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stardrowned

The doctor is in...
Apr 20, 2006
neverwhere
www.livesvartan.tk
Warheart (Hatebreeder): Lyrics: "I am an outcast on the path of rebound" - those lyrics are the exact same of a Manowar song written before this one (Black Wind, Fire and Steel)

Hatebreeder (Hatebreeder): at 2:45 has a solo identical to a Rendition of a Soprano line in a Mozart Piece, I told you of the children of bodom title song and yngwie, yngwie's song is called "Evil Eye", listen to it - and the sreaming in that song (Unripe Vengence) is pretty much the same as a Stone song "Sweet Dreams".

Riff at 2:01 in Bodom After Midnight was taken from the soundtrack of the movie The Rock, speech in the song "Taste of My Scythe" was also in a Necrophagia song, "Hate Me" at 0:50-1:00 is a riff in a Manowar song "Voilence and Bloodshed", opening riffs in "Sixpounder" are much like the Pantera song "A New Level", drum part shortly after is almost identical, Chokehold intro just like the Annihilator song ''King of the Kill''

Bodom Beach Terror opening drum solo and main theme is almost the same as the Carcass song "Corporal Jigsore Quandray", main riff in Angels Don't Kill just like "Tubbs and Valerie" from Jan Hammer, Triple Corpse Hammerblow keyboard intro just like soundtrack of "Dead Poets Society", lyrics in "You're Better Off Dead" are from the W.A.S.P. song "Blind in Texas",

Lil Bloodred Ridin Hood's verse riff is the same as the Dissection song "Unhallowed", and the melody in the chorus is the same as Dissection song "Night's Blood", Hate Crew Deathroll lyrics very similar to those of the Panter song "Rise", some lyrics also taken from the Skid Row song "Youth Gone Wild", Trashed, Lost and Strungout...sound familiar? hint, look Zakk Wylde, Knuckleduster just like Sepultura's "Roots Bloody Roots",

Living Dead Yet riffs just like Peter Tagtgren's solo project "Rain", Punch Me I Bleed starts the same as Pantera's "Hard Lines, Sunken Cheeks", In Your Face opening riff is just like Pantera song "Use My Third Arm", Next in Line reuses riffs from Northern Comfort, Red Light In My Eyes Part 1 starts with Bach, Part 2 starts with Mozart and goes to a different Mozart riff later in the keyboards,

"The Nail" has Bach at about 2:00, (Hidden Keyboard solo at the end of Something Wild is from Miami Vice, just like 2 of their other major riffs in later albums)

IS THIS ENOUGH FOR YOU?

Status
Not open for further replies.