Hatecraft

ah! sorry for such a delayed reply, ColdDarkNord!!!
I just forgot that I wrote something here...
Nope, I'm living in Ryazan so far.
Welcome! :)

Btw everyone can check some new songs of HATECRAFT's "Lost Consolation" (watch the link below). Enjoy!

Talented Russian guys from HATECRAFT have released their second album “Lost Consolation” through CD-Maximum label. The album was recorded and mixed-down in “Z” studio, “NAVAHO-HUT SOUND” studio. Mastering was made in “FINNVOX” studio. Besides the main staff of the band there were Lex Plotnikoff (Mechanical Poet) and Maxim Samosvat (Mechanical Poet, Epidemiya) who also took part in the recording. The dark artwork of “Lost Consolation” belongs to Ivan Bragin. Some new Melodic Death - metal tunes are available at the official band’s site www.hatecraft.com.

Tracklist:

1 - Lose Your Mind
2 – The Punisher
3 – Demon of Mine
4 – Generation of Obscenities
5 – Fear of Life & Terror of Death
6 – Sad Short Story
7 – Don’t Leave Me Apart
8 – Lost Consolation
9 – Nothing
10 – New day

This absolutely fresh album can be offered at www.soundcheck.ru.

Just finished listening to that new Hatecraft demo and I agree with Opacity--it's quite excellent. As soon as I read in Monroe's post that Lex and Max from the glorious, brilliant Mechanical Poet were involved, I HAD to check it out. I hope I'll be able to order it--haven't had much luck with getting Russian metal. (I'm DESPERATE to buy the Epidemiya [Or is it Epidemia? I've seen both spellings.] albums with Max.)