New melodic death metal band

Wow! Great band, I liked it a lot. The clean vox is killer, the accent and timbre blends beautifully with the song, sounds similar to one of my fave bands, the italian Klimt 1918, good guitar works and synths aren't very annoying, eventho they're very repetitive (At this point, all I've written, is relating to the song "The End Is Just Beginning")

As for the rest of the available songs, there isn't much more to say. Am I dead wrong to point out Opeth as one of the remote influences of the band?

The only thing *bad* about it is the production, eventho I like the type of old-school-basement-sort-of-recording, this one goes a bit lower, anyways, that's a lost needle in an lake of good stuff.

Thanks for letting us know about it!

morningstar, I think the guys were more inspired by Soilwork and In Flames... ;)
Anyway nice to hear you liked the band. You can check their forum (and join ;)) www.thydoom.com
welcome!

i checked the link but streaming didnt work , any way i like melodik death ,and it ll be great for havin another band in the family :D
try also searchin for this band [ANVIL OF EVIL ] they come from spain...

Spydaman_69_2001, are you talking about Hatecraft? :)
Lanthwick, I checked the link and everything works fine...

Talanted guys from HATECRAFT have released their second album “Lost Consolation” through CD-Maximum label. The album was recorded and mixed-down in “Z” studio, “NAVAHO-HUT SOUND” studio. Mastering was made in “FINNVOX” studio. Besides the main staff of the band there were Lex Plotnikoff (Mechanical Poet) and Maxim Samosvat (Mechanical Poet, Epidemiya) who also took part in the recording. The dark artwork of “Lost Consolation” belongs to Ivan Bragin. The 1st, 5th and 10th songs are available at the official band’s site www.hatecraft.com.

Tracklist:

1 - Lose Your Mind
2 – The Punisher
3 – Demon of Mine
4 – Generation of Obscenities
5 – Fear of Life & Terror of Death
6 – Sad Short Story
7 – Don’t Leave Me Apart
8 – Lost Consolation
9 – Nothing
10 – New day

This absolutely fresh album can be offered at www.soundcheck.ru and at stoneface@hatecraft.com.