Haul Post

Fire breath

Feb 20, 2002
London
piris-metalopolis.blogspot.com
I don't see too many of these posts any more but what the hell here's what I got in the last 2 weeks or so:

Iron Mask - Shadow of the Red Baron (waiting from ebay)
Kings of Modesty - Come Hell or High Water (waiting from ebay)
Megadeth - Rust in Peace Live CD/DVD (in hand)
Bonded by Blood - Exiled to Earth (in hand)
Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier (in hand)
Damnation Angels - Shadow Symphony EP (in hand)
Pathfinder - Beyond the Space Beyond the Time (waiting impatiently for delivery from Poland)
Theory of a Deadman - Scars & Souvenirs (in hand)
Powerwolf - Bible of the Beast. (in hand and about fuckin' time too!)
Grand Magus - Hammer of the North (in hand)

Stuff on my want list with varying degrees of necessity:
Issa - Sign of Angels
Stone Sour - Audio Secrecy
Disturbed - Asylum
Volbeat - Beyond Hell/Above Heaven
First Signal - st
Kiske & Sommerville
Accept - Blood of the Nations
Edenbridge - Solitaire
InnerWish - No Turning Back
Wicked Sensation - Crystallized
Treat - Coup de Grace

and a few more I won't bore you with!

That Kings of Modesty is pretty solid, but unfortunately the track Glen posted awhile back is far and away the best, and the rest of the album doesn't have quite the same neo-classical base to it. Still very good, and worth owning for that song alone, but not as good as I had hoped.

when is the new Magic Kingdom with Olaf Hayer singing coming out? I've been reading about it,and waiting for years now. Not seeing the new Kamelot on there it's great album too.

Yeah Magic Kingdom is taking an eternity. Dushan works slow, he took ages over the Iron Mask but it was worth the wait. I haven't actually heard the new Kamelot yet believe it or not. There must be something wrong with me! As for Kings of Modesty I really like it and the price was good on ebay so I took the plunge. Had to pay a bit more for Iron Mask cause it's rarer but still worth it.

By the way was the track Glenn posted the opener "Never touched the rainbow"?

Here is what I've picked up lately:

Guardians of Time-Machines of Mental Design
Seven Witches-City of Lost Souls
Seven Witches-Year of the Witch
Seven Witches-Deadly Sins
Seven Witches-Amped
Annihilator-Annihilator
Mortal Sin-Face of Despair
Halford-Made of Metal
James LaBrie-Static Impulse
Black Sabbath-Live Evil (Del. Ed)
Black Sabbath Mob Rules (Del. Ed)
Black Sabbath-Heaven and Hell (Del. Ed)

Also the new Accept, Death Angel, Kamelot and Flotsam and some Labyrinth and Eldritch. In addition I'm really looking forward to the new Forbidden cd here in a few weeks.

It was around $20 for the original. I used to own it way back then but I mainly picked it up again for my collection. Its been many years since I've heard it and I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet so I don't remember a whole lot what it sounds like.

I picked up the new Pain of Salvation - "Road Salt One." Most PoS fans will absolutely hate it because it isn't Remedy Lane. Most prog/power fans will probably hate it too because it isn't metal. I have listened to it almost every day, and I am afraid of how much I love it, because I know that every time I let this album infiltrate my ear and my heart, it will hurt me again and again... *moved beyond belief* Recommended tracks: Sisters, Where It Hurts, Road Salt.