Haunted By Shadows EP review

Trenchcoat Jedi

New Metal Member
Apr 5, 2003
Hi, I am Jay from http://www.metalreviews.com Someone I know told me that you guys linked and liked my review of Mind Revolution. I'm going to let you know that on Monday I will be reviewing the Haunted by Shadows EP that I just got. I really love Skyfire and I will do anything in my power to help spread the word about them. Since the band members read this board, Please play in New York City sometime. I can't afford to go to Europe any time soon!

-J

jay@metalreviews.com

Trenchcoat Jedi said:
Hi, I am Jay from http://www.metalreviews.com Someone I know told me that you guys linked and liked my review of Mind Revolution. I'm going to let you know that on Monday I will be reviewing the Haunted by Shadows EP that I just got. I really love Skyfire and I will do anything in my power to help spread the word about them. Since the band members read this board, Please play in New York City sometime. I can't afford to go to Europe any time soon!

-J

jay@metalreviews.com

Hey!
Nice review :)

thanx! :)

Needled24Seven said:
and whoeever sings on that one song needs to stop.

Five bucks says he "doesn't know" who that is.

Anyway, is Free From Torment now the bonus track, and not the French one?

Can't wait to get my hands on this thing, I'm gonna order it as soon as I can today. I would have yesterday, but my brother couldn't get off the computer for like three minutes.

Needled24Seven said:
im guessing thats him. he seems to have a big ego and i dont want to burst his bubble.
yea it's me, you would suck too with only a month of miniscule practice. let's see if you can do better than that. i already know if i practice enough, in a year i will be awesome. anything to do with music i will be good at with practice. perhaps you are not in a position to judge? my ego may seem big but that's only cuz everyone likes my stuff so far. i guess you missed all the stuff where people tore me apart. im sure you would quit after that, but i continue on and look where it has gotten me. the only promotion i can do so far is post my songs on UM and that has already landed me a review which will hopefully be good. if it's not, well then i will just keep at it. and i love how you say the rhythm is 'alright.' this just shows you are trying not to be impressed. most other comments i got are like "dude that fucking kicks ass!" obviously you have a biased view toward me. however there is one point i will agree with you and that's the solos. personally i dont like sitting through and writing a solo note for note. maybe skyfire doesnt like that either? anyway, the way the song is doesnt really give me a time to shine on my solos. the solos im good at (or so ive been told) are the slow emotional ones. and if you give me a few more weeks i will have a song that is sorta slow.. well not slow.. but anyway the chord progression calls for the perfect solo. so, i think you should look past what you think you know about me and look at how hard i spend on this shit and realize i am still learning, i mean no one is gonna be perfect after only 2 years of songwriting. now before you make yourself a fool any longer, i advise you to take into consideration of the above statement. maybe you are the egotistical bastard. why dont you get over yourself?

Stygian_Apothegm said:
uh no i dont think so. i am calm i am just explaining it to you since you don't understand anything. anyway i know you can't do half as good as me, so why do you continue making an ass of yourself?

Could you please take this outside?
sleepy.gif

Metalreviews.com does review unsigned artists provided they supply us with a demo. All I can promise is an honest review by one of the team members. If the person reviewing it hates the demo, expect to be torn apart.