Haunted Fury

mickfury

New Metal Member
Jun 29, 2002
Adelaide
Visit site
Hello all,
Mick here, one question for you all
Who would like to see FURY play support for The Haunted if they play Adelaide on their Australian Tour?????????????
Now wouldn't that be a shit hot show to see?
Shit yes!!!:Smokedev: o_O :Smokedev:

Originally posted by mickfury
......if they play Adelaide on their Australian Tour......

They are playing at The Tivoli in March... :headbang:

I can't fucking wait!! Rarghh!! It'd be great if Fury supported The Haunted... and also Abramelin or Pathogen... maybe even Carcass.. :D :lol:
I have a funny feeling that The Berzerker will support them because they are both on Earache Records.. But we'll see..
What if the gig isn't all ages? :eek: Anybody know how to make fake I.D's??

Spread the Metal! :headbang:

Originally posted by Maelstrom
Or if we do get on the bill, you can carry all our gear and we'll say your our security guard/roadie! :)

Really...? I'll love you forever... :D

Diatribe are one of the better Adelaide bands, and they are not Nu school. Have you seen the amount of people that attend their shows? Have you been to one of their shows? As a Fury fan and a Diatribe fan I was disappointed about that negative comment (about Diatribe) in your guestbook. But each to their own I suppose! :confused:

a lot of good death and extreme metal seems to come out of Adelaide, but there is a hell of a lot of bullshit nu-metal too!

Diatribe are pretty cool, I saw them about a month ago and they absolutely kicked ass.

Oh well, if people are too gutless to leave their name on the guestbook then that's there perogative.

Yes, no Oni either, but I'm itching to see you guys on the Australia day show. You guys and the mighty Portal!!