Metal Surge II

Maelstrom

Metal is the Law!
Jan 27, 2002
Adelaide
www.theharrowed.com
I hope everyone is going down to the Music House this Saturday to check out the huge line-up of interstate talent and support them. Should be a kick arse show, with Dark Order and Steel Affliction making their Adelaide debut's so let's give 'em a warm Adelaide welcome.

Everyone make sure to give Dark Order shit for not having a lead guitarist:):D

Originally posted by Maelstrom

What an excellent show! Did anyone manage to check it out?

Indeed :p It was pretty good... there were too many poser punks in my opinion. My favourites would have been Abortus and The Berzerker, both for the music and the stage presence/atmosphere. First time I had seen Slaughter Thou aswell, they were alright too. I felt kind of sorry for StigMatyr (sp?) because nobody even clapped for them :lol: :( Poor guys!! There were some bloody good lookers there too, I can tell ya! :D
The metal is getting really quiet here... whats going on? Where are all the gigs eh??

Yeah, he's not too shaby!:)

My favourite would have to be the Sydney messiah's of thrash - Dark Order. The Berzerker were pretty cool, although Steel Affliction takes the cake for stage presence. I was talking to their guitarist Matt (who shreds!!) and we realised that the singer seems like he's playing at Wacken every show. Good on him I say!! I admire anyone that passionate about their music. Also, to play a Manowar cover would be the most metal thing that has ever happened in Adelaide.

Good night had by alll...

Praise be to Satan for the turnout and support of all the fans...

The Slaughter Batallion was most enthused by the crowd reaction!

and curses to the cunt that stole the SM58 microphone...

:mad: