have anthrax.......

jdelpi said:
I don't know when they ever played the song. I am sure they have, as it was a single, but I don't know anything about it. I never cared a whole lot for the song.

It has definitely been played - esp. on the State of Euphoria tour - but as to 15th July???? I guess it depends on where they were at the time.

anthrax_moshing_maniac said:
No april 15!!! isent that the day you have to pay tax in america? ohhh don't worry

You pay income taxes the whole year. It's deducted out of your paycheck before you get your paycheck so people don't really pay attention to just how much they actually pay. By April 15 you have to submit your income tax return to show all your taxable income, how much you paid, and how much more you have to pay (or how much you get back if you overpaid).

I can't imagine the song would be that great live...it doesn't have a good chorus or anything like that. Not that it MUST to be good, but what else is good about it?

God says file taxes late!

actually i loved state of eurphoria,its the album that introduced me to metal and such a great band,make me laugh and now its dark were my faves.