thankyou charlie benante

#1australian anthrax fan

out of sight out of mind
Apr 7, 2005
newcastle, Australia
Last year in april anthrax played in sydney aus and i ran into charlie on the street,we walked around and talked about metal for about 10mins,it was one of the most metal things ever! Thankyou charlie and thankyou anthrax, ill be at the brisbane show in may!

Rock on!!

Metal forever!!

Lucky duck! Awesome story. For me, Chuck has always been my fav band member.

Nice tale - good to hear. But if you're the number 1 Aust Thrax fan - where you been all these years?

Honestly I couldn't say that Charlie is my number 1 favorite. He is tied with Scott for number 1. So I have 2 number 1 favorites.

Should be. Perth tix went on sale today, and I cant imagine Perth being ahead of any one else. Melb tix have, avail @ Gaslight etc. From other threads assume Adelaide has too.

Should be. Perth tix went on sale today, and I cant imagine Perth being ahead of any one else. Melb tix have, avail @ Gaslight etc. From other threads assume Adelaide has too.
Great story re Charlie. Must say he is a fav.(prob a drummer thing - my husband plays drums) togther with John Bush.

timmyc said:
Nice tale - good to hear. But if you're the number 1 Aust Thrax fan - where you been all these years?

I think you can still be a great fan of the band without having to sit on your pc all day!!!

PJ175 said:
I think you can still be a great fan of the band without having to sit on your pc all day!!!

Yeah no kidding - I meant that in jest, buddy. ;)