So I'm at the mall today...

soilkane

Mar 20, 2003
...and who do me and my friends see? None other than Charlie Benante!! Really fucking weird to hear my friend say hey Charlie I just saw you in Buffalo, I turn thinking it was his friend or something but nope, it was Mr. Benante! What was also weird was that me and my friends were talking about anthrax on the way into the mall. This shit made my day!

soilkane said:
...and who do me and my friends see? None other than Charlie Benante!! Really fucking weird to hear my friend say hey Charlie I just saw you in Buffalo, I turn thinking it was his friend or something but nope, it was Mr. Benante! What was also weird was that me and my friends were talking about anthrax on the way into the mall. This shit made my day!

Let me guess, you were in K.B. Toys???

soilkane said:
....yet someting else to be thankful for! Anthrax!!!

Best Buy actually. In the music dvd section, forget what he was buying though. He didn't have too much time to chat, I think he was with his woman.