Exclusive Australian Interview With Charlie Benante

Hello all how are you ? I hope all is well
Just wanted to let everyone know that 3 days ago I was lucky enough to do an interview with one of my all time fave drummers Anthrax's Charlie Benante.
I asked Charlie about the new cd & up and coming Australian tour + much more.
Once again C.B. if you are out here dude, Thanx again for your time. dude you fuckin rock!
If you guys would like to read my interview with C.B. go to...
http://heavymetalheaven.mysite.freeserve.com
I hope you all enjoy the interview as much as i enjoyed having the oppertunity to do it.
KEEP ROCKIN GUYS.
For all the Aussie Anthrax fans. I hope to get to meet up with you guys at the Sydney shows for a few drinks and a chat. I will be attending both nights in Sydney so if you see me, Come up and say hi
Catch ya all soon
Cameron :headbang:

Killer interview man! BTW where did u hear the rumour about Maiden touring Oz in October ... saw it on your site!

once again, more whining from charlie. i respect the man, but jesus no one cares if your belief is that heavy metal is dead....way to talk shit about hottopic too...no wonder ozzfest never called and I cant get a thrax shirt at hottopic. quit talkin shit and play those drums man! thats the key to getting back on top. god i sound like that megacock fuck...forgive me. lol