Due To Interview Charlie Benante On 2/3 - Submit Questions!

Believe it or not there actually is lol. For some reason people want to hear songs from those terrible Stomp and Vol 8 albums.
Bushthrax albums are different but any of them cannot be marked as "terrible". The fact so many people want to hear Bushthrax songs live is just a proof of it. ;)

He expected John to work for free? What's next, re-issuing We've Come For You All with John edited out of the cover and booklet photos? Just dramatic bullshit, sick of it.
Firing Belladonna would be their suicide. He just must be the monster at the(ir) end...:D

Thanks mate for taking on our questions and putting them to Charlie. Your write-up is great reading.

Thanks mate for taking on our questions and putting them to Charlie. Your write-up is great reading.
You're welcome! I love how part of this interview has sparked a discussion about the Bush era too. I think those are the best kind of reactions, when fans discuss what was said. I love reading those!

If we get any more 'big 4' bands, I'll definitely come back to you guys. I'm personally thinking of trying for Metallica closer to the new album release later this year/early 2017.

Great interview.

Regarding Chuck's answer on Bush era songs ... reminds me also of DLR refusing to sing any Hagar era VH. Not saying Joey is refusing but I think it's a little from column A & B.

For some reason I reckon Joey is dead against it, and the other guys are like "oh well we have more than enough material so we won't push it". Last thing they want to do is piss the guy off. That would be the end of Anthrax if he was to leave.

But things seem awesome in camp Anthrax right now, which is great for everyone!!!!!

Yep. If you read between the lines, Charlie, is still mad at John for asking to be paid to do the vox on WM:

Payment wasn't the issue, it was the amount and subsequent reactions to that amount. Same reason why Joey bailed on the 1st reunion attempt back in '99. Negotiations feel through.

Last edited: