Interview with Charlie Benante

DarrellDethSDMF said:
:)
Not all. I think Dan is a cool guitar player, (Yes, I like him more that Rob) even though I think that one interview made him look like an asshole and he shouldn't have saidthose things.

I most definately prefer his playing to Rob, much more original and trademark tone. I don;t know him or Rob personally though. Historically Dan has much more with ANTHRAX of course....

Rob was"just" another fill in IMO.

spacebeer said:
I most definately prefer his playing to Rob, much more original and trademark tone. I don;t know him or Rob personally though. Historically Dan has much more with ANTHRAX of course....

Rob was"just" another fill in IMO.

Be honest, what you prefer is a mullet to a mohawk

karrokid said:
yeah me to , die hippie scum (or at least take a shower)
Holy shit, if the dude on the left had darker hair, a Motorhead T-shirt, and a less dorky smile, he'd look just like me!o_O

While I agree that when Belladonna was kicked out it was equally a bad situation, and yeah, they sold more records with Belladonna (as it was an era when metal sold more records), but also one thing to consider is that Belladonna was in the band for 8 years...but I'd say it's slightly worse for Bush because he was out there kicking ass with them for thirteen years, and not their easiest ones, either.