Just got an email from Charlie

fuelee2004

Worshipee
Mar 12, 2004
Australia
Thought i would share this with everyone, heres what i wrote to Charlie:

I think it sucks you guys doing this reunion Charlie, i really dont see the point especially when you have a singer like John Bush, one of the best in the biz, and i dont think the ATL line up is better than the band with John and Rob. Its great that Frankie is back but im real bummed about John getting a raw deal out of this. If it was any other band doing a reunion like this i probably wouldnt mind so much but ive been a fan of anthrax since before John joined so im dissapointed and for as long as ive been a fan thats the one thing that anthrax has never done, dissapoint.

And here was the reply i received:

I'm at the point now where I will tell people to keep their comments to themselves, I don't want to hear it anymore.
John was asked to be a part of this but declined

End of story

So there we go...John was asked to be a part then.

GregadetH said:
Way to send a disrespectful e-mail to a drumming phenom! :thumbsup:

i wasnt trying to be disrespectful greg, just not happy that they are doing this and by the sounds of it im not the only one sending CB mail like that at the moment.

it's not life and death motherfuckers. If you're not on board for the reunion, find something else you dig. I'm a Bush guy, I was floored when I heard this. And now I'm like well you've done it now guys so you've got a lot to prove. Bush understands this is a shit business and he's not loosing it over this. You shouldn't either.

Brentney Spears said:
it's not life and death motherfuckers. If you're not on board for the reunion, find something else you dig. I'm a Bush guy, I was floored when I heard this. And now I'm like well you've done it now guys so you've got a lot to prove. Bush understands this is a shit business and he's not loosing it over this. You shouldn't either.

I guess im reluctantly on board at the moment, just to see how this goes anyway.

I'm not in the band, i'm just along time loyal fan so my opinion doesn't matter and i'll keep my mouth shut....

i'm still here though good or bad

I'm really starting to miss the days when we'd come on here and talk about everything BUT music. Flatulence, vomiting, sex, smelly people, etc. etc. I used to come here and be guaranteed a few laughs. Now I'm guaranteed to cringe. Sure there were music threads. That's why we're all here...because we are (or were in some cases) Anthrax fans. Looks like this is a board divided. That's sad in a way. Oh well, life goes on.

Maybe things will calm down in a few days/weeks.

Yeah, right...

Anthrax could have saved themselves alot of e-mails and bad posts if they just came out and be honest. Insted we get some lame press releases that state nothing more than what we have known for the past month.

fuelee2004 said:
Thought i would share this with everyone, heres what i wrote to Charlie:

I think it sucks you guys doing this reunion Charlie, i really dont see the point especially when you have a singer like John Bush, one of the best in the biz, and i dont think the ATL line up is better than the band with John and Rob. Its great that Frankie is back but im real bummed about John getting a raw deal out of this. If it was any other band doing a reunion like this i probably wouldnt mind so much but ive been a fan of anthrax since before John joined so im dissapointed and for as long as ive been a fan thats the one thing that anthrax has never done, dissapoint.

And here was the reply i received:

I'm at the point now where I will tell people to keep their comments to themselves, I don't want to hear it anymore.
John was asked to be a part of this but declined

End of story

So there we go...John was asked to be a part then.

CAn i buy your Anthrax CD?????? and Any THRAX stuff you have.....???

coop said:
I'm really starting to miss the days when we'd come on here and talk about everything BUT music. Flatulence, vomiting, sex, smelly people, etc. etc. I used to come here and be guaranteed a few laughs. Now I'm guaranteed to cringe. Sure there were music threads. That's why we're all here...because we are (or were in some cases) Anthrax fans. Looks like this is a board divided. That's sad in a way. Oh well, life goes on.

Maybe things will calm down in a few days/weeks.

Yeah, right...

UNITED WE STAND: DIVIDED WE FALL!!!!

well actually there is no wonder John declined to be a part of this nostalgic, hasbeen circus, sorry to tell you.