How 'bout Bush & Spitz?

CHRIS SAUNT

New Metal Member
Jul 27, 2005
The old ANTHRAX is my Fav.....But Frankie, Charlie, Scott, John & Danny ARE a Great Bunch. WCFYA is an Explosive Record!! I'd love to hear the Reunion but it is exactly what it is a Reunion. I want the new stuff, I'm sure you guys(ANTHRAX) miss it Also. Refuse to be Denied.

Any one else think the Same!!??

R&R :wave:

Nah I don't miss the WCFYA lineup at all. I'm glad Joeys back and I hope it lasts for a while.

And, Rob was a producer, and I've personally never liked it when a producer is a member of the band. Danny may not been as polished a player as Rob, but I prefer Dan because he spent more time exclusively with the band and had a better style. And Joey leaving the band was one of the main reasons Dan left so quick. I don't think he and John got along.

I don't thik that's true, Johnny, because Dan himself said that he supported the decision to fire Joey back in the day and was very happy with John. He just wasn't into it anymore and quit to become a Jeebus freak and watchmaker. DO THE MATH! hahaha

I thought Anthrax always had good taste in musicians and singers. I don't care too much for Turbin, as a human - but he is a good singer. I have seen both lineups and had a killer time every time I see them. For me, the perfect situation would be to see the two singer tour they have always talked about. That would be flippin sweet.

Deege said:
I don't thik that's true, Johnny, because Dan himself said that he supported the decision to fire Joey back in the day and was very happy with John. He just wasn't into it anymore and quit to become a Jeebus freak and watchmaker. DO THE MATH! hahaha

Yeah, I guess that makes sense. I just assumed that he quit because of that beacuse he didn't contribute to any of the writing on SOWN and I read in Guitar World magazine that he quit because his main buddy in music (joey) wasn't in the band anymore.

I'm digging the reunion lineup.... Really don't care for Rob at all. John had his moments but I prefer the music made with Joey better.