Your Dan Spitz Question For Today?

CLVBURR71

New Metal Member
Mar 23, 2004
:hotjump: HELLO kidz......lets review a great great album ....PERSISTENCE OF TIME.......TO me this was a great lp...pre bush.....i love all the tunes but my fav has to be.....IN MY WORLD ...DANNY DESTROYS ON THIS SONG....LET ME KNOW WHAT you guys think and what is your fav song spitz plays on this lp.... :hotjump:

I think I've got it. The lazy eye sits still and watches the short hour hand, the normal one follows the long minutes hand.

right on buddy!
only dan (who doesn't know grammar for shit) would put a question mark where it's not needed:
"Your Dan Spitz Question For Today?"

hey danny, what the hell are you doing posting on the anthrax board?! this is VERY lame. and even lamer to post and big yourself up and say how great you think you are (but posing as someone else) - can anyone be more arrogant??

oh and please tell us which riffs and solos you wrote on POT.

idiot....................

SlappyWhitey said:
My Dan Spitz question of the day is: How do you repair watches with that lazy eye?

im sure dan is excellent at repairing watches. i dont really see what that has to do with playing on POT????

CLVBURR71 said:
:hotjump: HELLO kidz......lets review a great great album ....PERSISTENCE OF TIME.......TO me this was a great lp...pre bush.....i love all the tunes but my fav has to be.....IN MY WORLD ...DANNY DESTROYS ON THIS SONG....LET ME KNOW WHAT you guys think and what is your fav song spitz plays on this lp.... :hotjump:

YAWN!