Dan Spitz.....the Legend..

BurntOffering said:
I'm a big thrax fan and you have to admit the best albums were with joey and dan by far

well said. well if they played on great albums that does make them great does it not? well maybe its not them that are great but the whole band were greater with them. I do think the music went downhill when they left. that is my opinion and im not saying that i dont love anthrax now as i do. i hate it when people take the piss out of dan for fixing watches as well. at the end of the day he is doing something he enjoys so why diss him for it

charlie wrote dan's solos
scott wrote the words joey sang

go figure...

ps. i'm 99% sure that's dan is posting on this forum - he such an arrogant little man!

the_walking_dude said:
well if i were spitz and i read charlie and scotts responses in metal sludge i woudlnt be to happy. i have only been on this board for like a year or sumthing but from that time i see a complete lack of respect towrads dan and belladonna .i think this is shocking. i mean do the math????lol. just to create an argument im sure rob is contributing a lot to lyrics and riffage. forget that. Fucks sake im not saying anthrax now is pish but i just wish people would respect belladonna and spitz as i hate people dissing them as i take so much pleasure from listening to the music that they played on

efter
Rob co-produced the last album. That's something.