Where is Dan Spitz these days ........

Col_ossus

Formerly Ulster Mosher.
and what happened to his "band" 7x70? I know he is not well liked around here, and I'm not looking to start a Spitz-bashing thread. I was looking through some old Anthrax performances and listening to Spitz-era 'Thrax recently, and he was the guitarist who made me want to play guitar back when I first started. I had read about the 7x70 "Supergroup" he was supposed to be starting, and I remember looking through his website, but its all gone quiet now and his sites are down. I must say he did seem a little unstable in recent times, and possibly a little bitter going by his Metal-sludge 20 questions, but in my eyes he is still an amazing guitarist, and Anthrax were great when he was a part of the band. Anyone have any ideas?

Danny Spitz was fired from Anthrax like 9 years ago. Since then he has put only one song (Off The Chain) out, which was pretty cheap nu-metal, and probably isn´t doing anything now but praying to God.

Seems like such a waste. I'd heard about the watch making thing, and that he'd become a bible basher. I think he must have lost it, and he really became I whining wee bollox, but he is still one of my biggest guitar heros. Shame that someone so great can disappear like that, never to be seen again.

Hmmm.. I think that mp3 was on the site, but if his site's gone, then so is that link. Try searching the site for 7X70 or something.

Yeah, what about that eye, I never noticed it when he was in Thrax. Someone here had a couple of mp3:s from 7x70 and said they were pretty good (was it you Buddy), I´ve only heard one and it sucked Satans big, purple-veined penis.

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:
I heard about 4-or 5 , dont have them tho, Dan played them for me in his car when I was in Miami last summer. I thought they sounded good. But thats just my 2 cents.
:OMG: What were you doing in a car with Danny Spitz. Once again, your sexuality is in question.

"Let's Put the A in Gay"

As sung by Bud, to the tune of "Let's Put the X in Sex"

I got a letter just the other day
He sent a picture but he didn't sign his name
He wore a cock ring and a little leather vest
He shaved his legs but left a little on his chest
He didn't leave a number, not an address or a clue
But the big dildo he was holding made me think that it was you
Baby Let's Put The A in Gay
I like the ladies but still swing the other way
Keep it undercover mister let me lick your brown eye.

I got a call in the middle of the day
He said to meet him at the local YMCA
He said Oh Bud, I want to suck your hairy balls
I got your number from the truck stop bathroom wall
Sometimes you gotta suffer for the pleasure that you need
I'm gonna ream you a new asshole I'll try not to make it bleed

I heard somebody knockin' so I opened up the door
He wore some smelly shit stained panties someone else had worn before
He said he knew my secrets but I didn't have a clue
Then I saw that 2 inch penis and I knew that it was you

That song fucking rule!!!!!!:tickled: :tickled:

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:
I wouldent have gotten so mad if you would have been more accurate on the size there pal. its 3in not 2.
So does this reply.:tickled: :Spin:

Ulster Mosher said:
and what happened to his "band" 7x70? I know he is not well liked around here, and I'm not looking to start a Spitz-bashing thread. I was looking through some old Anthrax performances and listening to Spitz-era 'Thrax recently, and he was the guitarist who made me want to play guitar back when I first started. I had read about the 7x70 "Supergroup" he was supposed to be starting, and I remember looking through his website, but its all gone quiet now and his sites are down. I must say he did seem a little unstable in recent times, and possibly a little bitter going by his Metal-sludge 20 questions, but in my eyes he is still an amazing guitarist, and Anthrax were great when he was a part of the band. Anyone have any ideas?

Nobody knows...or cares probably. Last we heard his band 7x70 "supposedly" featrued the line up of Dan's brother Dave, Nicko McBrain, David Ellefson! and wait for it...Vanilla Ice!!!, crap rapper turned nu metal rocker. Both McBrain and Ellefson denied ever being a part of 7x70. I found a link for an mp3 but it doesnt work anymore.