Dan Spitz

BrettG

New Metal Member
Dec 3, 2005
Been trying to get ahold of Dan Spitz i used to run his webpages in florida. He used to check out forums down there all the time so hopefully you run accross this dan...

Brett

I ran spitzcity danspitz.com and .net and i remember u buddylovebomb from those forums we had over there... nah i had spitz number in my old phone and fucking lost my phone so i can't get ahold of him then he was working in new york and my boy tre went to live with em .... was just trying to get ahold of em cuz my numbers changed and i lost his lol

I wish I could talk to Spitz. Seriously, as scared of him as I am, I find him to be a very interesting person.

Thrillho said:
I wish I could talk to Spitz. Seriously, as scared of him as I am, I find him to be a very interesting person.

Actually, if I could meet any of the members in person, besides the options of talking to the whole lot, I would like to chat with Spitz. Smart guy, with probably some good stories to tell.

My first question would be "In the name of all things sacred, what inspired you to wear those red Jetson shorts on stage all that time ago ? "