ATTN: Serge, please IMPORTANT

redeyes

most likely to mosh
Mar 23, 2002
New Mexico
Visit site
The Soloist you posted is NOT an Official Jackson made for Dan Spitz.

In lays in neck must be ALL Upside down.

The ONLY other person Grover Jackson allowed upside down in lays, on the Fret Board,

made by Grover Jacksons hands,

and wood used from his Private Office Stash,
was Randy Rhoads!

Paint on back of neck of V = FAKE Dan Spitz Model!

Only finish on back on ANY Dan Spitz guitar is Toung Oil. No Poly allowed.

If the guitar and choice of wood is made correctly, going from a 110 degree stage, into a -20 degree tracktor trailer, night after night,

has NO effect on the neck moving or twisting EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Quality of the Wood is Most Important.

Ask Dean Zalinski at Dean Guitars, (www.deanguitars.com)
about the NEW Dan Spitz V's he's making by his
own hands right now.

NO PAINT ON BACK OF NECK!

Over and Out,
Spitz

this is the worst
example, broken
(fucking castrated), english,
i have ever,
in the history internet, seen!!

EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

goddamit Serge, if youre his webmaster(bater) give danny some fucking English lessons, i mean jesus christ, did he ever finish grade school?

:eek: :eek:

well all I have to say is, i know my speach on the computer sux, but thats all it is, my speach on the computer. I know I sound like a jack ass on here. But in real life. I sound diffrent. I know alot of you , if not al of you think i am a retarded, but if you where to meet me face to face, it would be a diffrent story. I am not good at talkin on the computer, but that dont stop me from doing it.. That could also be the case with Dan. I to think when it comes to Dans Post. He sounds like a dork( for the most part) but we all know what he is trying to say, Just like with me miss spelling all the shit I do, You all still know what i am trying to say.. you cant Judge a person on the way thay talk on a computer. Yes you can tell that some of us (Me for the most part) Did not do to well in school. But that dont make us Bad people.. we are all here to have fun. or at least I know I am.. I know i suck at spelling and what not..but at least I try..I guess thats all I have to say..