my Alexi Wildchild Laiho Replica 01 Randy Rhoads, Guitar

Cool stuff. How exactly do you make bevels?

heej Mitch.
i used Ducktape i just put it everywere except the Bevals
than painted the whole guitare in Yellow
when it was Dry i take the tape of and it was there :D:headbang:
Good job on the guitar. Is it your first time making one? I always wanted to do something like that but I don't really have to much freetime anymore.
Yeah its my totally First time :D
wow thats a nice guitar !!!!! im almost drooling
LOL.
He just ruined a perfectly good transparent paintjob to do a bland solid one...pah, he should have used a guitar that had a sloppy paintjob in the first place.

FUCK you

THANK you Everyone!

heej Mitch.
i used Ducktape i just put it everywere except the Bevals
than painted the whole guitare in Yellow
when it was Dry i take the tape of and it was there :D:headbang:

Oh right, so it's only just paint? :D Nice!!!

I'm interested in seeing how that WildChild sticker comes out.

a Friend of mine works at an Company that makes Decals and stuff for Cars/Trucks and stuff he is going to make the Stickers for me ^^

i like it, and he was smart not to waste money on a real jackson lets just hope it doesnt turn into a shitty parts guitar like bob's

shitty parts guitar? my shit is made from actually jackson parts. it's essentially a RX10D custom, that i painted myself.

Learn what your talking about.

well there was just to many mixed parts from so many different guitars and companyies, the neck wasnt straight, who knows if the hardware was good. so i didnt buy it, i got some pros to look at it and they said it wasnt a good deal. besides a brand new guitar is way better choice, so i went for the alexi.

read the above post and stop lying. jackson body, jackson neck, floyd rose trem, jackson schaller tuners. And the neck is perfect, i had it professionally installed and intonated.

You just made my shit list for lying out of your ass about someone and something you know nothing about.

ass.

fanboys ?

I didn't want to raise that flag but that's pretty much it.

Listen up, you spoiled little fanboy brat. Just because YOU are filled with teen agnst and can't wait to unleash your indignation because your mother refused to buy your arnold schwarzenegger action figure, it doesn't mean that other people have to put up with your annoying shit as well. Learn how to behave in a public forum or get the fuck out.

a Friend of mine works at an Company that makes Decals and stuff for Cars/Trucks and stuff he is going to make the Stickers for me ^^

holy gayness, you won't take advice on a Lee Jackson piece of shit, your won't sttle for a guitar other than a OMG ALEXI model, and your just HAVE to get the YOW YOW WILDCHILD sticker to go with it. are you 12?

He wants to make an exact replica of Alexi's WildChild guitar because he likes it and it's not available to buy anywhere, nor is it orderable through Jackson's Custom Shop...just because YOU don't like the idea, doesn't mean it's a stupid idea. Why does everyone on here need to bash anyone that shows any kind of sign that they actually like COB. :rolleyes:

He wants to make an exact replica of Alexi's WildChild guitar because he likes it and it's not available to buy anywhere, nor is it orderable through Jackson's Custom Shop...just because YOU don't like the idea, doesn't mean it's a stupid idea. Why does everyone on here need to bash anyone that shows any kind of sign that they actually like COB. :rolleyes:

Well said :lol:.

shitty parts guitar? my shit is made from actually jackson parts. it's essentially a RX10D custom, that i painted myself.

Learn what your talking about.

read the above post and stop lying. jackson body, jackson neck, floyd rose trem, jackson schaller tuners. And the neck is perfect, i had it professionally installed and intonated.

You just made my shit list for lying out of your ass about someone and something you know nothing about.

ass.

:lol: i do know what im talking about i sent the pics to my friend who played with marty friedman, al petrelli and 4 TSO gigs. besides you never even repolied to my PM's or my calls.

Put the sticker in your ass.

maby if ill have an Extra Sticker:rolleyes:
I didn't want to raise that flag but that's pretty much it.

Listen up, you spoiled little fanboy brat. Just because YOU are filled with teen agnst and can't wait to unleash your indignation because your mother refused to buy your arnold schwarzenegger action figure, it doesn't mean that other people have to put up with your annoying shit as well. Learn how to behave in a public forum or get the fuck out.
maby your the one who needs to get the fuck out....
holy gayness, you won't take advice on a Lee Jackson piece of shit, your won't sttle for a guitar other than a OMG ALEXI model, and your just HAVE to get the YOW YOW WILDCHILD sticker to go with it. are you 12?

Your just Sad...
BEcause YOu DOn'T FUcking like an GP-1000 doessnt Mean i DOn't FUCKING LIKE IT !!!! (did you ever Tried to Think about how others are thinking and not Selffish)
You Don't need to Try To Get my over for don't getting an fucking GP-1000 i got advice enough.you Just had the Wrong GP-1000
and i m just lucky to get the good ones....about the guitar

i just like the Guitar,i wanted to make an Replica of it because there are no other Wildchild Replica's. maby i m an Fanboy.but hey how many fanboys are there out with an Wildchild Guitar?
btw i m 15 years old ;-)

maby you Could Read this :this is why i made my Replica
<-Warheart->:He wants to make an exact replica of Alexi's WildChild guitar because he likes it and it's not available to buy anywhere, nor is it orderable through Jackson's Custom Shop...just because YOU don't like the idea, doesn't mean it's a stupid idea. Why does everyone on here need to bash anyone that shows any kind of sign that they actually like COB.

i Could'nd Say it better :D:D a +10000000

:lol: i do know what im talking about i sent the pics to my friend who played with marty friedman, al petrelli and 4 TSO gigs. besides you never even repolied to my PM's or my calls.

You showed him pictures? Oh, so he must no be a fucking expert on my shit, right? I built the fucking thing, i think i know what the fuck i was working with. the body is jackson, the neck is jackson, with an original floyd rose, and jackson shaller tuners. You know nothing.

I replied to your PM's. but when your mom called me to sort things out i realized i was dealing with a adolescent with little to no peer to peer sales experience, so i decided not to call you, or her, back.

@Fastbodom
good job man! even though i am not a big fan of your final result

You showed him pictures? Oh, so he must no be a fucking expert on my shit, right? I built the fucking thing, i think i know what the fuck i was working with. the body is jackson, the neck is jackson, with an original floyd rose, and jackson shaller tuners. You know nothing.

I replied to your PM's. but when your mom called me to sort things out i realized i was dealing with a adolescent with little to no peer to peer sales experience, so i decided not to call you, or her, back.

ugh wow whatever

ugh wow whatever

Translation:
owned_help.jpg

no not really because your the one stuck with a fucking guitar that no one wants to buy and your losing money on it everyday

2 guitars that no one wants to buy.

actually, i'll take them both to GC and trade them in to get a Standard strat.