Jackson RR24 PICS! Check in this hot guitar!

Only reason i would ever do such a thing, is if i got FILTHY rich and decided to get copies of every instrument of every band i like. Chances are, that will never happen.

I get that many people cream their pants thinking about getting copies of the guitars of their heroes, but SERIOUSLY. People will get MORE impressed if you're actually able to nail some licks the hero wrote, than if you're able to cash out enough money to get his guitar.

Gathered thats what you're after, showing off.

Only lookalike guitar i have, is a fucking Slayer lookalike/sigwhatever.. And guess what, i fucken hate both slayer and kerry king, always have!

also, cocks

For the exact copy of Alexi's guitar, with afterburner et al, its gonna be around £3000+, there are some cheapers ESP/LTd versions: LTD alexi 200, LTD alexi 600, ESP Alexi, or you could just get a ESP SV or jackson RR24

for everyones information, when alexi got the guitars he bought Alexanders old Je-1000's

what you're hearing, is not an MM-04/Afterburner/PA-2 or whatever

Marketing and promotion deals are great this way. You can get a deal with Marshall to get free equipment and shit liek that, even a sig line. This doesnt mean you have to use it, as long as its on stage and it looks like you are. You can plug your guitar into a POD for all they care, as long as you dont show it.

So dont believe what you read, see, hear, or think, its all wrong. Dont go with your heart either, whens the last time a muscle in your body did anything good for you (besides orgasms)? So this leads to, how can you trust ME?! Answer is: You cant.

Lesson: Dont bother, because nobody gives a shit, not even you.

edit: also, this is why i shouldnt drink wine. I never do, because it tastes shit, and.. Well thats pretty much it.

Alexi got Alexander's JE-1000,but just one. And he had 3 guitars with EMG+gainbooster. Maybe one had the JE-1000, but at least two had MM04. Also it's been said that the Arrowhead originaly had a EMG 81, but who knows... What you can be sure is that Alexi didn't use an afterburner or a PA-2.

For the exact copy of Alexi's guitar, with afterburner et al, its gonna be around £3000+, there are some cheapers ESP/LTd versions: LTD alexi 200, LTD alexi 600, ESP Alexi, or you could just get a ESP SV or jackson RR24

Dude...Afterburner sucks so much balls it wont fit into a pool!

Alexi got Alexander's JE-1000,but just one. And he had 3 guitars with EMG+gainbooster. Maybe one had the JE-1000, but at least two had MM04. Also it's been said that the Arrowhead originaly had a EMG 81, but who knows... What you can be sure is that Alexi didn't use an afterburner or a PA-2.
Someone should ask him next tour....

a question... i just received J-50BC that i bought from ebay... so does any one here know how to connect to a guitar, actually to a RR24... i did google it, i did search wikipedia, nothing came up... even youtube (because there can be some videos how to do stuff on a guitar)... i could easily go to the local guitar shop and ask them to do it, but don't fancy paying 20 pounds for that right now... so please help... :D

have a question again... is it suppose to buzz a bit if i dont touch the tremolo or the volume knob... it is grounded, but still it is buzzing... is that alright or not?? i've asked my friend and he said that it's because it's a passive pickup and because i'm used to the emg's who have no buzz (they are silenced)... so guess nazgul or warheart or who ever can answer it... thanks...

EDIT: the screws that adjust the hight of a pickup, when i touch them, buzzing gets even louder... so please help...

Okay so heres some pics of my jackson rr24!

specs you can find at www.jacksonguitars.com

This is pretty much how it woud have turned out if alexi would have remained endorsed to jackson...i am very proud to own this guitar! its sexy and it sounds brutal! still want to see the pics? ;) here they come!

so what do you think?!=D

dscn1448wj7.jpg

dscn1445cj7.jpg

my.php

dscn1431pk6.jpg

dude ur bridge looks so un-level..u better fix that like asap...can u even stay in tune with it like that? lol