Jackson RR24 PICS! Check in this hot guitar!

dude ur bridge looks so un-level..u better fix that like asap...can u even stay in tune with it like that? lol

Don't remember...i leveled it same day. Not before taking the pictures. That was almost instantly taken pic when i got it so it was not perfect set up from the store i guess. Or then i tuned it to D i really dont remember.

@dave100: Yeah indeed. Right you are:)

Yeah Good Point:lol: Well if the soldering is done sloppily it might turn out like that. And getting "cold" soldering is really easy on soldering pickups/boosters.

yeah, hope as well because don't won't to wait another few months for a J-50BC to pop up on Ebay... :lol:
not to mention the competition and some sellers don't ship outside the U.S. I got my j-50bc with springs ring and screws and some other ones for sell don't have the spring ring and screws.

not to mention the competition and some sellers don't ship outside the U.S. I got my j-50bc with springs ring and screws and some other ones for sell don't have the spring ring and screws.

i just received the pickup... but wasn't a problem...

so i went yesterday to the guitar shop and guy over there said something like... "hm, this IS strange i'm gonna check it out... i connected the jackson pickup the same as emg one..." i was like WTF dude... :erk: in any case, just want that idiot to fix and that's it...

EDIT: guy from the guitar shop just called me adn said that something was connect wrong... he fixed it and now there is no buzzing... thanks for help phenom...

i just received the pickup... but wasn't a problem...

so i went yesterday to the guitar shop and guy over there said something like... "hm, this IS strange i'm gonna check it out... i connected the jackson pickup the same as emg one..." i was like WTF dude... :erk: in any case, just want that idiot to fix and that's it...

EDIT: guy from the guitar shop just called me adn said that something was connect wrong... he fixed it and now there is no buzzing... thanks for help phenom...

:lol: Well anyway man! Good its fixed! I guessed there was something wrong with the wiring. Enjoy the new pickup:headbang:

It plays awesome. I have it for about a year now. It's perfect in every thing, except that it (and rest of the Jackson Stars too) has 1 5/8" nut width that I can't really get used to. All other Jacksons have 1 11/16" nut width, that's a 1.7mm difference, it's not much, but it's visible and you easily feel it when playing.

EMG HZ3 and PA2 wasn't that bad, PA2 was a little bit too noisy though. I got a Jackson J50BC pickup and Jackson JE1000 boost and now it rocks! :headbang:

Here's some old pics:
DSC03384m.jpg

DSC03343m.jpg

DSC04538m.jpg

DSC03410m.jpg

I will take some new pics when I clean it and restring it. Next weekend probably.

Hey Nazgul,
are you from slovenia, cause i am.
Are you selling your jackson if you are for how much