Guitar Compilation

Well I think he's only charging $50 for shipping. Maybe a lil' bit more to the UK, I didn't ask.

And as for taxes, I asked him if he would send it as a "gift" so that there are no import shit from DHL/post office when it gets here. I don't know if it'll work though.

Haha, good luck with that, it's impossible!

Last I heard RR cases were a bit too big for shipping with USPS, and it will be around 130$. Couriers like UPS, DHL, etc are around 300$ ;).

Marking as a gift works only for packages of lower value, until 40€. Guitar cant be a gift ;).

By my calculations, it will cost you around £1200 or there around in the end. Tell me how much was I off when you get it ;).

my latest USA Custom RR was significantly less than that and it even came from UK eBay :)

Haha, good luck with that, it's impossible!

Last I heard RR cases were a bit too big for shipping with USPS, and it will be around 130$. Couriers like UPS, DHL, etc are around 300$ ;).

Marking as a gift works only for packages of lower value, until 40€. Guitar cant be a gift ;).

By my calculations, it will cost you around £1200 or there around in the end. Tell me how much was I off when you get it ;).

my latest USA Custom RR was significantly less than that and it even came from UK eBay :)

So we are not allowed to be generous? :lol:

I don't think he'll have all that money if he has already ordered the guitar! :lol:

Wow! Not bad! Enjoy it man...and record some with it also!:kickass:

Well, have you tried the shop set-up RR24's? Every singe one i have tested has sucked very hard! I've tried them out in 3 different shops and i have tried like 4-5 different RR24's. They got a sticky/plasticy feel to them that get's me to WTF since i love mine and can't stand playing those. I was suspecting the setup and the fact i got alot thicker strings but when i got mine it was not anywhere like that :erk: Might be they are so popular "try it" products so they get easily worn and that shit. Well 1 thing i got to complain about the RR24...THE FUCKING VOLUME POT! ARGHHHHH It always gets loose and its not just to tighten. The pot itself sucks bawlsorz :lol: Right now mine is decent and works but ive had some trouble with it before.

I think one of the things might be the strings, they have 9-42 on whereas when i have 11-48 it feels much nicer. Also they had 4 springs when mine came so that made it more stiff. Plus they never set up the floyd rose, they just grab one from the 'shelf'. The guy that set mine up put shims under the saddles so the strings arched to the same shape as the frets. So yeah a bunch of things can affect it, action etc.

I think one of the things might be the strings, they have 9-42 on whereas when i have 11-48 it feels much nicer. Also they had 4 springs when mine came so that made it more stiff. Plus they never set up the floyd rose, they just grab one from the 'shelf'. The guy that set mine up put shims under the saddles so the strings arched to the same shape as the frets. So yeah a bunch of things can affect it, action etc.

Yeah i know...but even when i playd 10-46 they felt honestly fucking shit! Now i got 12-56 strings though :lol:

Wow! Not bad! Enjoy it man...and record some with it also!:kickass:

Well, have you tried the shop set-up RR24's? Every singe one i have tested has sucked very hard! I've tried them out in 3 different shops and i have tried like 4-5 different RR24's. They got a sticky/plasticy feel to them that get's me to WTF since i love mine and can't stand playing those. I was suspecting the setup and the fact i got alot thicker strings but when i got mine it was not anywhere like that :erk: Might be they are so popular "try it" products so they get easily worn and that shit. Well 1 thing i got to complain about the RR24...THE FUCKING VOLUME POT! ARGHHHHH It always gets loose and its not just to tighten. The pot itself sucks bawlsorz :lol: Right now mine is decent and works but ive had some trouble with it before.

Dude you are sooooo right with that damn volume knob ....before every show I take that mini screwdriver and tight it up ...cause I use that little shit live a lot !!!!!...and same here , that is my only complain except for the fact that I would've like White Binding...should be standard in every RR24
Sixxpm

Shhhhhhhhhhh!! :lol: I actually have the same problem, but I wish all my complaints were as stupid as a loose volume pot :lol: Everything else works perfectly.

Yeah i know...but even when i playd 10-46 they felt honestly fucking shit! Now i got 12-56 strings though :lol:

I don't think the strings affect that much, because I was still happy with it when it came with 9-42. MusicProduktiv set it really good. But that's true about the average shops, the setups just suck. That's why IMO before judging a guitar you have to try it either from a person you know that has it or setting it up yourelf a bit in the store.

Shhhhhhhhhhh!! :lol: I actually have the same problem, but I wish all my complaints were as stupid as a loose volume pot :lol: Everything else works perfectly.

i found a little trick for that. Just lift the volume knob above the nut that tightens it to the body then tighten it. When playing you can see a bit of silver but no-one else will be able to. Ever since i have done that i have never had to tighten it.

I forgot to post pics of my latest Jackson RR so here they are:
DSCN0691m.jpg

DSCN0689m.jpg

DSCN0686m.jpg

DSCN0684m.jpg

DSCN0671m.jpg

All original Michael Schenker finish, haven't seen another Jackson with that finish yet.

And here's a group pics of my USA Jacksons:
untitled2.jpg

I forgot to post pics of my latest Jackson RR so here they are:
DSCN0691m.jpg

DSCN0689m.jpg

DSCN0686m.jpg

DSCN0684m.jpg

DSCN0671m.jpg

All original Michael Schenker finish, haven't seen another Jackson with that finish yet.

And here's a group pics of my USA Jacksons:
untitled2.jpg

Don't get this wrong, man...but somehow i am starting to feel you got too much damn money!:lol::lol::lol: What's your occupation anyway?:O Nice guitars! Congrats!

That's fucking awesome, loving the kinda Michael Schenker style paint job on that Jackson, Nazgul

(For those gay enough to not know what I'm referring to:
MichaelSchenker.jpg
)

That looks great, but it's me or the trem is a non recessed? Didn't you say that you don't like the non recessed ones?

Anyway, fucking hot guitar and even hotter USA group shot. BTW those fretboards look so damn clean and smooth, I'd love to play one of those.

BTW, added! :kickass: