UK People, ive got a Jackson RR24 for sale :)

I wonder why Jackson stopped producing this guitar? It's all over youtube so it looks like it sold well enough... I have both this guitar and an Alexi 600 and the Jackson is undoubtedly the better guitar. I would like to sell the Alexi and replace it with a similar Jackson, but they don't seem to want to produce more 24 fret RR's. I think it came down to moving production of the pro series guitars to Indonesia or wherever they're made now.

Whenever I find these guitars on craigslist around here the pictures don't show the corners. Then when I ask about them I get responses like "there's a slight chip, doesn't affect playability blah blah blah".

I wonder why Jackson stopped producing this guitar? It's all over youtube so it looks like it sold well enough... I have both this guitar and an Alexi 600 and the Jackson is undoubtedly the better guitar. I would like to sell the Alexi and replace it with a similar Jackson, but they don't seem to want to produce more 24 fret RR's. I think it came down to moving production of the pro series guitars to Indonesia or wherever they're made now.

Whenever I find these guitars on craigslist around here the pictures don't show the corners. Then when I ask about them I get responses like "there's a slight chip, doesn't affect playability blah blah blah".

They need to make a 24 fret rr with original FR, an easy access to high frets + bridge and neck pickup.
like the ESP SV. ( which is by far a better guitar )

They need to make a 24 fret rr with original FR, an easy access to high frets + bridge and neck pickup.
like the ESP SV. ( which is by far a better guitar )

Good job on the sale mate.

But why do you say the ESP SV is better than the RR24? Ok the ESP has a neck pickup, that's all I can see. The RR24 is the far sexier guitar

2hgv9md.jpg

Had this beauty, but decided to recently trade it in for another ESP, Horizon III

I was going to get an SV until I found a new RR24 for sale still.

How does SV compare to Alexi? Do they feel the same? I have an Alexi 600 and it's a bit funky... it's heavy, a bit unbalanced, and something about it just doesn't feel right. But it's still a good guitar. I'm wondering if it's just the LTD build quality vs ESP, or just the way ESP makes their randy shapes in general. Because on the other hand the RR24 is light and feels rock solid.

I was going to get an SV until I found a new RR24 for sale still.

How does SV compare to Alexi? Do they feel the same? I have an Alexi 600 and it's a bit funky... it's heavy, a bit unbalanced, and something about it just doesn't feel right. But it's still a good guitar. I'm wondering if it's just the LTD build quality vs ESP, or just the way ESP makes their randy shapes in general. Because on the other hand the RR24 is light and feels rock solid.

Every ESP I've ever owned, the M-II, SV and now the Horizon III, which is a LTD deluxe, has felt really good and solid. I've owned a ltd alexi model, not the 600 one, but some MMV 07 model exclusively sold in Finland. It was a great guitar for the price, but nothing amazing, and the SV without a doubt is twice or even triple the guitar. I dunno, imo the sv felt nice, but not as ergonomic as a horizon shape other than it's easier to access the higher frets on the V. It had really good harmonics and sustain as well. If you love V's, you may like a lot, but try it out before you buy.

2hgv9md.jpg

Had this beauty, but decided to recently trade it in for another ESP, Horizon III

I have the same guitar here..love it.

If the ESP SV looks like Alexi's sig model, doesnt mean it is his model.
The ESP SV is a far much better guitar.

I have both a ESP SV standard and an ESP Alexi signature and both are quite great, but nothing like my Jackson CS althought only 22 frets it still has the best neck Ive ever played on.
Beats my RR24 and RR professional to bits. Recently sold my RR stars, that one was quite good, but still not as good as ESP And Jackson CS.
Have tried a Alexi 200, Gisbson Studio, Jackson JS and Ephiphone guitars + lots of newer Ibanezes and they are all beyond crap.

I have both a ESP SV standard and an ESP Alexi signature and both are quite great, but nothing like my Jackson CS althought only 22 frets it still has the best neck Ive ever played on.
Beats my RR24 and RR professional to bits. Recently sold my RR stars, that one was quite good, but still not as good as ESP And Jackson CS.
Have tried a Alexi 200, Gisbson Studio, Jackson JS and Ephiphone guitars + lots of newer Ibanezes and they are all beyond crap.

Its just a matter of preference..i have played many and many types of RRs but nothing was better than the ESP SV. For me it felt 'right'.

Ibanez is a great brand and you have NO clue what you are talking about sir.

All neck through CS Jacksons beats ESP in build quality and feel. But of course ESP beats all the Japan and regular US series.

Ibanez guitars have too thin neck compound and even the prestige Japan series feels cheap. Haven't tested CS Ibanezes thought.