UK People, ive got a Jackson RR24 for sale :)

HaydenLM1

Aug 21, 2011
just thinking maybe someone here might be interested!
the old and famous Alexi laiho guitar! :)
its not black and yellow though, its white :)
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Jackson-R..._Guitars_CV&hash=item35b7507a9b#ht_699wt_1396

if link doesnt work, go to ebay.co.uk -> search jackson rr24 and its the one with picture of the headstock :)
selling it because I need some money for university..and thats the only reason!
i will prefer to deal without ebay because their fees are way too high haha..
shot me a message if you're interesteed or post a reply :)

Thanks! :)

I think as it is not a special bodom gear, the COB off-Topic would be more appropriate for this.
(And I'm not interested of it, I have already the guitar (and not in UK))

Hey guys, I got the price down, I will accept £580 !
im in the UK and accept paypal ! but i dont mind shipping anywhere in the world as long as shipping costs are covered!
it also comes with a GATOR Case! its 20 times better the original jackson case! ..i paid £100 for that case !
it will also come set-up and ready to play!!
Plays like a dream.
PM me if you want pictures, questions etc..

Too bad it's white... Can't stand white guitars...dunno why!

if it was the black one I would have bought it without a shadow of doubt! ( I had to buy a Schecter instead of RR24 because it wasn't available :( )

I wish somebody could sell his J2SP or black RR24 to me!! you might not believe I always dreamed about having a Jackson RR24 or J2SP!! actually I have dreamed a couple of times that I found a RR24 behind our flat through the sands!!!

anyway good luck with the sale dude.

It's incredibly good to play. Or, when you get used to it, other guitars feel like shit.

This!!

After I got mine...all my other guitars just felt like crap...even though they are not.

Joonas...glad to see you kept yours and are still enjoying it.

This!!

After I got mine...all my other guitars just felt like crap...even though they are not.

Joonas...glad to see you kept yours and are still enjoying it.

Actually I haven't played much at all for 1,5 years. Somehow it was related to alcohol. I used to play often when I was starting to drink on Friday noons, it was very enjoyable to play some Bodom, then I kept doing it one or two other evenings a week. I've focused on other hobbies since. I found it difficult to find a solid way to progress in guitar and I wasn't to be a virtuoso like some guys ten years younger than me.

Maybe someday I'll sell it with (__Joonas__) autographed on it lol.