For sale: Jackson RR L/L (Laiho/Latvala)

lone19

New Metal Member
Jan 24, 2011
Helloes.

As the topic says, I am selling my dear guitar. The model is Jackson RR L/L. The model is fairly rare, in fact only 51 pcs have ever been made, and additionally they've only ever been sold in Finland exclusively.

Here's some information regarding the guitar from wiki:

In 2001, Alexi Laiho and Roope Latvala (currently guitarists of Children of Bodom, but at the time Latvala was in Sinergy alongside Laiho) had a deal with Jackson to produce their line of signature RR's, which had specs of:

--alder bodies
-- bolt-on necks
-- 24 frets with a rosewood fretboard
-- black with yellow bevels, and a Jackson JT580LP Floyd Rose bridge.

This guitar was called the Jackson Randy Rhoads L/L (L/L stands for Latvala/Laiho). However, neither guitarist was allowed a guitar for his own use, and both only got to play the guitar for promotional purposes.

I've bought the guitar from a music shop in Helsinki as new. However, some wear and tear can nowadays be seen from use. I will gladly send pictures for those interested in buying the guitar.

The price will depend on offers, but please keep in mind it's a fairly unique metal axe. Needless to say, but the names that this guitar carries in its model, Alexi Laiho and Roope Latvala, add the value somewhat.

So, any metal heads / collectors: if you are interested in buying this guitar please e-mail me to: woriagathus@hotmail.com

Thank you kindly

Ps: Forgot to mention, that currently the guitar is in its homeland, Finland, but shipping should not become an issue.

Here are 2 pics of the baby, sorry for the inconvenience lads! :)

http://img541.imageshack.us/i/16293817965545912171160.jpg/

http://img827.imageshack.us/i/16293817965545912171160.jpg/

u really should put some pictures otherwise people can automatically loose interest.

So what's so special about them besides only 51 of them being made? I mean compared to a RR24?

As far as I know, I did not mention any price in this ad. So, unless you are interested in buying the guitar you might as well spend your time better than trolling my thread, oh Slayer of Light, thank you.

Can we have some more pictures please? Btw you have posted the same picture twice. And if you can use the image function it would be nice. Then we can see the pictures uploaded directly to your post.

Mmh... I think you make a better deal with an RR24. Much better quality and lower price. Come on... Rosewood fingerboard, bolt-on neck and a cheap Jackson Trem?!? Would pay not more than 400€

Exactly. This thread is such a dejavu.

Someone here just bought an RR with 24 frets and 2 pickups (new) for some 300e, bolt-on neck and rosewood fretboard likewise, nearly same features just different paint colour and no Alexi/Roope mentioned. With the excess 1300e he could've bought himself a bottle of wine every weekend for over two years, think about it man.

The only way you can get it sold is to include the WildChild sticker on it. When the deal is technically bad you need to try to sell the idea. Trust me. It's already got wear and tear on it. Preferably include a pick on the deal and say Laiho chipped it to the crowd during a COB concert and you found it.

Ahh well, fawk it then.

Taking donations of huge lumps of money and as extra you might get a guitar (picture above)!

Long live the interwebz