Originally posted by Jalind
Well, Roope has 2 (or 3?) Jackson RR's and Alexi does have
one left (which was in a really bad shape but he got it fixed
right before the tour). It would have taken at least 6 months
for Alexi to get a new custom Jackson, and with all the
shit Fender is pulling with Jackson it would have been
very costly (customs cost 2500€ and more) since both Roope
and Alexi "lost" their endorsements when Fender bought
Jackson and probably taken up to 1 year.

But time will tell.... It's sad because when guitarists think
Laiho and Latvala they think Jackson RR's...

:err: so alexi still has one left..or what?!

and huuh, even sinergy is changing to ESP, now the world is lost

I've been checking in with this situation for awhile now (Being a hardcore Jackson fan myself) and here's the rundown from what I can recall:

When Alexi's guitar was stolen, one of the moderators on the JCF offered his white custom shop RR to Alexi, but dunno if he took it or not. FMIC then bought AMIC and things were a little screwed up for awhile. Lotta paperwork and little things to sort through of course when a big company buys another. Cple of us on the JCF pointed out Bodom has been Jackson users for years and they should be endorsed officially. Fender has said straight out that they don't know the guys in the metal world cause they usually don't play Fenders, so their still getting to know their customers. If you look at Jacksons website, Alexi's name is under the list of endorsers, even after a few updates from the new webmaster. I dunno where it started that they lost their deal, but from what I know Jackson is doing everything possible to help these guys out. The custom shop on Ontario is backed up (as usual), so it'll take 6-12 months to build his guitar if he ordered another one made. I'm gonna go back to the JCF and check the status of their deal and the rest of the stuff being posted. If anyone knows anything more (or can correct me on certain points), please feel free to update us all