Jackson guitar Mod. RR-LL (Latvala/Laiho) for sale

Aren't they the limited edition guitars that were only sold in Finland and only 50 were made or something? If you want one, you'll need to find someone that has one and wants to sell it. Good luck lol.

I smell a scam, but it's over a year and a half old, so it's gone. I however, have a Self built RX10D "Custom" for 600 dollars if Anyone wants it.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/cob-off-topic/281098-who-wants-my-guitar.html Details there.

hmm i would be but something tells me it dosnt have 24 frets...thanks anyways....anyone know who might be selling one though? i know its no longer produced but maybe someone probably in finland or something would like to?

hmm i would be but something tells me it dosnt have 24 frets...thanks anyways....anyone know who might be selling one though? i know its no longer produced but maybe someone probably in finland or something would like to?

You obviously didn't look at the thread, or the thread within that thread.

Here are the specs

I just bought an RX10D a month ago. If I would of known about this I would of probably bought it from you! Do you have any more pictures of the guitar? Im interested to see what it looks like up close.