I hate me for do this....

I'd like to say I'm interested in buying it. But I haven't got the money, the know how, or the means to run the preamp through anything, so it does me no good. x_x

Really, all I wanted to say is good job on your english, dude. You're certainly getting your point across and it seems like you're doing pretty good. Sorry for going kinda off topic there... >_>

I bought my Rocktron around 350€ in Spain, more or less 4 or 5 month ago...and when I bought both (GP1000 - Rocktron) I took that to a technician to a adjustment (I like to do this to everything I buy in ebay or others places) so they are like new...Of course I will put a video of the sound of that but I ask you...Are you interested on buying that(Gp1000+Rocktron)? because for do this video I need to go to my town because here in my apartment I havent got a poweramp to connect it and rarely go to my town...so if you are interested I can go but I don´t have to much time to waste... ;)

Gp1000 + Rocktron Intellifex = 650€

Pd: A video soon

im interested in getting the gp-1000 for the "alexi sound" but i was wondering how does it work? like do i conect it to any amp, or do i need a certain amp? sorry if this is a stupid question lol :/
Cheers

im interested in getting the gp-1000 for the "alexi sound" but i was wondering how does it work? like do i conect it to any amp, or do i need a certain amp? sorry if this is a stupid question lol :/
Cheers
The GP-1000 is a preamp. So you have to connect it to a poweramp. And connect the poweramp to a cab (speakers).

of course you can use it.but only if you don't want to hear shit;)

Hey Dude,
I'd like to get some of your stuff, but I'd like to know a few things before.
Where do you live? (of course^^)
Why do I need the Rocktron Intelliflex, is it a poweramp? EQ?
How can I be assured that I get everything, when i pay the money, and by the way, I would pay 500€ max.
I'm sure you have 150 at home lol

Yo

I've been playin my ESP RV-398AL for years through guitar rig, but once you've experienced a decent rack, guitar rig just doesn't compete with it.
Now I've decided to buy one, but i'm not familiar with the components of it.
Wanted to get the ENGL Savage Head at first, then i heard about the gp-1000 and also that it doesnt sound that good without any extra eq and effects btw. gainboost
and i asked because it's easier than to google it. lol
no^^, just wanted to know whether the rocktron is necessary or not, otherwise i would have bought only the gp-1000, cause i have gainboost and a good poweramp

PS: I'm from Austria, Mozart fuckin rules, he influenced Alexi a lot, half of hatebreeder is mozart's work

Yo Man,
ich seh grad, dass du eh aus Deutschland kommst. harhar
jaja vorher lesen...

well...i live in spain, and if someone want to buy this i think i will talk to this person and put this articles in ebay with a buy now bubble and this would be a private sell...and then i will send the package when i take the money, and i dont want to lie or defraud...this is completly legal...if you are interested lets send me a private ;)

Pd: Intellifex its a effect unit...its not really necesary but give a cool sound very close to alexi...well...he has used it a lot of years

lolz yeah you would like that now wouldn't you? 2 threads about "alexi zomg selling geetar and equipment!!"