Punch Me I Bleed

Yes, I think HCDR was suppose to be a tribute to their "latest" influences and PMIB is a tribute to Dimebag Darrel and Pantera in general.

I enjoy the song a lot but I really need to be in the mood to hear it. One thing is for sure, I love the keyboards in it.

The Bringer said:
Yes, I think HCDR was suppose to be a tribute to their "latest" influences and PMIB is a tribute to Dimebag Darrel and Pantera in general.

I enjoy the song a lot but I really need to be in the mood to hear it. One thing is for sure, I love the keyboards in it.
thats great, tribute an album titles Are You Dead Yet? to dimebag:Spin:

ND24/7 said:
Well I just hope so..

Rise : "Taught when we’re young to hate one another. It’s time to have a new reign of powahh!"

HCDR : "If you don't know how to resent one another, to gain the new form of powahhh!"

Hrmmm, I always thought he said "It's time to have a new reign of powahh!"

Guess Pantera is engraved in my brain.

The Bringer said:
Punch Me I Bleed has THE worst name of a Bodom song but easily my favorite song off the CD. It's so fucking good.

Slower Bodom Songs:

1. Angels Don't Kill
2. Everytime I Die
3. Punch Me I Bleed

I happen to think that the worst named bodom song is "lil bloodred ridinghood" now thats fucking gay!

Punch me is not as good as every time I die :( No extremely catchy guitar riff that gets caught in my head for hours.

It's not really that good, actually... but it's no reason to hate the rest of the CD.

COBSteele02 said:
I found a new respect for Everytime I Die after seeing it played live.

Same here, it was never one of my favorites, but live it's definately among the best, same thing with HCDR!

Punch me I bleed is simply the best song on AYDY. Very awsome solo in the end verse. Something simular to the solos I've made. It's one of my fav bodom solos for sure.