Punch Me I Bleed

Quite frankly I LOVE the song... but I agree that it's too slow and the opening guitars are kind of strage... The thing that makes me wanna play that song again and again is exactly to chorus... It HAS a LOT of melody, it has pretty cool vocals and the total vibe of it is just awesome... Don't get me wrong, I really really love HateBreeder and Follow the Reaper (the two best albums of all time) but AYDY? is also just freakin amazin'.. much better that HateCrewDeathroll... and one of it's coolest songs is Punch me I bleed...

hah ya it kinda sucks thatex it sounds actly like that pantera song gavin put up. i think its an alright song, i like the like weird deep black/death metal vocal part. he should sing more shit like that. and the bridge is really awesome. but overall i think its one of the weaker bodom songs.

I probably like it, but I haven´t heard the new album enough to recall every song in my head when I hear the title

and what´s that about an mp3 Gavin made/had ? ah well, I guess I´ll see it in some other thread :p

I love this song. Love the riffs, the chorus and especially the solo. CoB don't have much slow songs, but this is a thousand times better than Angels Don't Kill but not quite good as Everytime I Die. Still, one of the best songs on the album...

punch me is one of my favorites too. i actually really like the new album altogether. when i first heard it i was a bit dissapointed but the more i listened to it the more i liked it and now i like just as much as the rest of their albums.

akamouzis said:
punch me is one of my favorites too. i actually really like the new album altogether. when i first heard it i was a bit dissapointed but the more i listened to it the more i liked it and now i like just as much as the rest of their albums.

My thoughts exactly as well! At first when i listened to this song, I thought it was the shittiest song Bodom had ever produced. After a while it grew on me though. It still doesn't beat Everytime I Die though when it comes to slow Bodom songs that are good.

I like Punch Me I Bleed. I love the chorus, and the solo as well. Great song=)

i love that everyone loves the chorus, it is easily the worst part of the worst bodom song ever made. bodom has shown with this album that they cannot make a catchy chorus.

OH they CAN make catchy choruses..just look at hate me, bodom after midnight and like red light in my eyes pt 1 and so on..they are trying different stuff everytime they make an album ..i like the new album ..but still its not as good as SW Hb or anyone of the other albums..

Malevolence said:
My thoughts exactly as well! At first when i listened to this song, I thought it was the shittiest song Bodom had ever produced. After a while it grew on me though. It still doesn't beat Everytime I Die though when it comes to slow Bodom songs that are good.

I agree with you too, takes I had to listen to the new album several times to get into it, tracks 3, 4, 6 and 9 took the longest to get into, but now I can really appreciate 3, 4, and 9, but I'm still not keen on 6 for some reason

Oh and yeah, that file prooves this is a rip off track... but who cares, it's good.

Punch Me I Bleed has THE worst name of a Bodom song but easily my favorite song off the CD. It's so fucking good.

Slower Bodom Songs:

1. Angels Don't Kill
2. Everytime I Die
3. Punch Me I Bleed