Punch Me I Bleed

enjoi17 said:
It doesn't bother me much that they borrow riffs, especially when they improve on them. But whenever I listen to Hatecrew Deathroll I can't help but to think of Rise by Pantera, the vocal line is copied almost exactly.

Check it out! http://s47.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2GXXJ3ZJKOEAY1BCD8R9BY8U9F

It IS the vocal line from Rise. I think CoB wanted it that way.

Are You Dead Yet has alot of better songs to offer but this one is still good.

Now, I'm no psychic, and I'm also a newcomer, but after listening to "Punch Me, I Bleed", I'm about 90% sure that they intended for the similarity to be painfully obvious, so you might want to drop the :OMG: routine. :)

First post!:wave:

Rock on!:headbang:

On next album they will borrow riffs from Norther...
but I don't care about this - everybody knows that Alexi sux but he still playing good shit (except AYDY, of course)
btw, sorry for my english -.-'

Robu&#347 said:
On next album they will borrow riffs from Norther...
but I don't care about this - everybody knows that Alexi sux but he still playing good shit (except AYDY, of course)
btw, sorry for my english -.-'

wait wait wait...

Alexi sucks....but he plays good shit...hmmm o_O

-Gavin- said:
Yep, as does yngwie... he, as a person sucks... but he outplays anyone here.

have you met him in person? ( no that i have ) or are you basing his personality on what you heard about him

Firen said:
have you met him in person? ( no that i have ) or are you basing his personality on what you heard about him

I base it on interviews and videos i have of him.

And yes, alexi is a dick in person. This i know first hand.

I actually found myself liking it too. At first I didnt pay that much intrest for the whole album, just listened it through to have the necessary opinion about it since everyone was going to talk about for the next a couple of months. After first listen it seemed to be the enforced slow song in between two fast song, but after a couple of listens it turned out to be a real good song. Together with Next in Line best song of the album.

can someone Punch Me Im Gay?...

Thats probably what he said to himself when he thought of the title..
And yes alexi is a dick..

My only problem with the song is that his voice just doesn't sound like hes really into the song... no real passion to it. other than that its pretty good.

COBSteele02 said:
It IS the vocal line from Rise. I think CoB wanted it that way.
Well I just hope so..

Rise : "Taught when we’re young to hate one another. It’s time to have a new reign of powahh!"

HCDR : "If you don't know how to resent one another, to gain the new form of powahhh!"