Punch Me I Bleed

gavvy if you recall i actually mentioned This Love in the OP, which is one of my favorite Pantera songs. The fact that bodom plays something with a similar style to something else is actually what turns me onto them. i mean, it's been discussed, but all their songs (to me) are basically enhanced versions of older sounding stuff, yet they've still got an original flair. anyways. good reply's mainly, except for that one about sucking shit through a tube (which was a little funny, but not really)..

(ps, just checked the file on the working yousend it. thought you meant this love... lol.)

I always thought the intro was a bit like the opening riff of Believer by Ozzy.

..and what's the Pantera song? Too lazy to download it.. and probably have it already.

Elysian893 said:
i love that everyone loves the chorus, it is easily the worst part of the worst bodom song ever made. bodom has shown with this album that they cannot make a catchy chorus.

Dude serious, get fucked. Open your mind a little and make some intelligent comments about the song.

ND24/7 said:
I always thought the intro was a bit like the opening riff of Believer by Ozzy.

..and what's the Pantera song? Too lazy to download it.. and probably have it already.

"Hard Lines, Sunken Cheeks" i think..

ND24/7 said:
Thanks! Yep I can hear it.. he surely listened to Far Beyond Driven lately since Use My Third Arm is about the same intro as In Your Face also.

I have heard people say that IYF intro was ripped from like 10 different songs. Pantera, Nightwish, Stone, Slipknot.. seriously, there will always be riffs that sounds like other riffs, get used to it

-Unhallowed- said:
I have heard people say that IYF intro was ripped from like 10 different songs. Pantera, Nightwish, Stone, Slipknot.. seriously, there will always be riffs that sounds like other riffs, get used to it
Don't worry I'm used to it... I still find it interesting to point out the similarities.

-Unhallowed- said:
Which raises an interesting question: Will one day we run out of riffs and have to use the same ones again and again?!

Intoxicator said:
Which raises an interesting question: Will one day we run out of riffs and have to use the same ones again and again?!

One day we will run out of "chugga" riffs in 4/4 but I'm sure some brave people will dare to use more then two notes and an odd time signiture and signifigantly broaden the range of riffs possible. :Smug: