I hate me for do this....

Chema

New Metal Member
Apr 9, 2009
Well..I´m new in this forum but i read very interesting things without be registered...

A week ago a friend tell me to buy his mod-valveking but a have no money but I want this amp cause is mod with a mesaboggie channel <-- (I dont know how to explain this in english :rofl:)...So I need money...

In conclusion...I´m going to sell all my alexi laiho equipment:

Lee Jackson Perfect connection GP1000 Preamp
Rocktron Intellifex
EMGHZ H2
Preamp Booster MM-04

I think this is a good place for sell because I bought this thinking in obtain alexi´s sound...(obviously with this you will have alexi´s sound I´ll promise you).

All the equipment are in perfect conditions and I sell this because I think that is cool get alexi´s sound...but I prefer my own sound and the mod-valve would give me what i need...

If someone is interested I can put images in the thread....

(sorry for my english)

Well..I´m new in this forum but i read very interesting things without be registered...

A week ago a friend tell me to buy his mod-valveking but a have no money but I want this amp cause is mod with a mesaboggie channel <-- (I dont know how to explain this in english :rofl:)...So I need money...

Lee Jackson Perfect connection GP1000 Preamp
Rocktron Intellifex
EMGHZ H2
Preamp Booster MM-04

I think this is a good place for sell because I bought this thinking in obtain alexi´s sound...(obviously with this you will have alexi´s sound I´ll promise you).

All the equipment are in perfect conditions and I sell this because I think that is cool get alexi´s sound...but I prefer my own sound and the mod-valve would give me what i need...

If someone is interested I can put images in the thread....

(sorry for my english)

Have you even tried the amp?

Try the amp before you sell the rest of your gear :p. It might not be for you, and in the end you might regret selling your other gear.

I tried the amp and I love the sound...for this reason I will sell this...

I will post photos and prizes when I discover how to post pics :rofl:

Hi again:

Here are the photos:

Preamp Booster MM-04 :

EMGHZ H2 :

Lee Jackson & Rocktron (Behind) :

Lee Jackson & Rocktron (Front 1) :

Lee Jackson & Rocktron (front 2) :

Prizes:

Lee Jackson Perfect Connection GP-1000 = 650&#8364; (I bought it in November for 690&#8364; and I put new 12AX7 and get it to a perfect state of use,the maintenance cost me around 130&#8364; and now sounds like new)

Rocktron Intellifex = 300&#8364; (I Bought it for 350&#8364; and it is like new...when they brough me I surprised because this was like first handed...and the sound is great)

Preamp Booster + EMGHZ H2 = 160&#8364; (The booster cost me around 150&#8364; and is prepared for put in the guitar...just solder a cable and sound, this booster have an internal eq for have more or less gain (alexi laiho config explained in the instructions) and EMG cost me around 65&#8364; in thomann)

I think it´s not expensive because I spent a lot of euros in this equipment and the quality of sound is very close to alexi sound (I promise)

If someone wants to buy all I will do a good Discount around 100&#8364;

I can do more pics if you want but this pics are real

You're going to have trouble selling that for €650, they go for about $300 on ebay.

I will pass if your asking for €650, if you lower the price give me a private message. Thanks

Why ... why did i miss that one ...

Lee Jackson Perfect Connection GP-1000 = 650&#8364; (I bought it in November for 690&#8364; and I put new 12AX7 and get it to a perfect state of use,the maintenance cost me around 130&#8364; and now sounds like new)
It's funny to see that the serialnumber on your GP1000 number is removed + your unit has a xlr output.
I've seen that before.

And what kind of maintenance are we talking about?

Why ... why did i miss that one ...

It's funny to see that the serialnumber on your GP1000 number is removed + your unit has a xlr output.
I've seen that before.

And what kind of maintenance are we talking about?

Arvoitus are you saying that this is a false preamp and I am a liar??
Yes...I put away serial number sticker, this is was stupid but I put away...I thought that serial number was behind the sticker and obviously didn´t think about sell it (before my friend told me about his mod-valveking) I am not a liar like my GP1000 very much but this is not what I need... I´m thinking about selling GP1000 and Rocktron for about 650€ (300€ Rocktron & 350€ Lee Jackson) I know that I would loose money but my friend´s amp cost me 650€

I can open my lee jackson and take some phots and you will noticed that is an original GP1000...yo will see new 12AX7 and the "maintenance" was a tune-up (I don´t know if this means what I think) I took the GP1000 to a profesional who fix the hums and change the old valves

I am a little sad with your comments Arvoitus I am not a liar and I can prove (with pics) to everyone who are interested in this GP1000 that is not a fake...

And I didn´t see a XLR output in my lee jackson... just "jack" output...the XLR output are in the Rocktron intellifex

do it. it's pretty lame that everyone on this board wants his *own* laiho sound,buying exactly the same gear as he uses.

Yes...I put away serial number sticker, this is was stupid but I put away...I thought that serial number was behind the sticker and obviously didn´t think about sell it (before my friend told me about his mod-valveking) I am not a liar like my GP1000 very much but this is not what I need... I´m thinking about selling GP1000 and Rocktron for about 650&#8364; (300&#8364; Rocktron & 350&#8364; Lee Jackson) I know that I would loose money but my friend´s amp cost me 650&#8364;

I can open my lee jackson and take some phots and you will noticed that is an original GP1000...yo will see new 12AX7 and the "maintenance" was a tune-up (I don´t know if this means what I think) I took the GP1000 to a profesional who fix the hums and change the old valves

I am a little sad with your comments Arvoitus I am not a liar and I can prove (with pics) to everyone who are interested in this GP1000 that is not a fake...

And I didn´t see a XLR output in my lee jackson... just "jack" output...the XLR output are in the Rocktron intellifex

I still think it's a pretty good offer, and prices for GP-1000s has been rising - and fairly enough - it's a good preamp. It just had a fix, and is in perfect working condition. Buying a cheap used one on the bay, there's a high risk that you'll need such a fix anyways. So in the end, it might cost you the same anyways.

Maybe put up a vid of it - and do not take such disbeliefs personal - you're just another random internet user to everyone, and as you probably know everyone's skeptical to someone coming to a forum and as the first thing tries to sell something.

Yeah man...I know...I think your right, I am agree with you in all you have said...I will ask my friend for his guitar (EMG) and I will do a cool video.

and yeah...it´s a good offer because this preamp is not easy to find...and normally people sell this preamp in bad conditions (with this video i will prove that is not my case)

So you mean, if I have his guitar, and his amps, then I can sound JUST like him without even knowing how to play guitar? AWESOME!
I better paint my fingernails too, I think that should help.

Yes...I put away serial number sticker, this is was stupid but I put away...I thought that serial number was behind the sticker and obviously didn´t think about sell it (before my friend told me about his mod-valveking) I am not a liar like my GP1000 very much but this is not what I need... I´m thinking about selling GP1000 and Rocktron for about 650&#8364; (300&#8364; Rocktron & 350&#8364; Lee Jackson) I know that I would loose money but my friend´s amp cost me 650&#8364;

Haha, i'm not saying that your a liar. I just noticed that your serialsticker has been removed.

And your right about the XLR output. My mistake.

Can you take some pictures of the inside so i can identify some components?
Thank you.

I'm still curious what the maintenance was, since it cost 130 euros?

do it. it's pretty lame that everyone on this board wants his *own* laiho sound,buying exactly the same gear as he uses.
Ah, shut up. Alexi is his idol, and i think its pretty lame that everyone on this board is picking on kids that have the same guitar/amplifier as alexi.

It's called influence ... Slash idols buy Les pauls, Paul gilbert idols buy Ibanez, Alexi idols buy RR guitars and Lee jackson amps.

So fucking what? If the kid is happy with it, then leave him.

So you mean, if I have his guitar, and his amps, then I can sound JUST like him without even knowing how to play guitar? AWESOME!
I better paint my fingernails too, I think that should help.

Your post is very stupid, with this equipment your tone will be very close to alexi laiho so YES your guitar sound will be very near to alexi laiho sound if you configurates this preamps like him...but you wont sound like him without knowing how to play the guitar (obviously)...

Please If you want to post stupid things like that better goes to forums like teletubbies´ forum o shits like that...

Can you take some pictures of the inside so i can identify some components?
Thank you.

Yes man...I will take some pics of the inside if you want...i haven´t got nothing to hide :rofl: and for the 130€ maintenance was simplely new valves (12AX7) and remove some hums I bought this preamp with 1 valve broken and it has strange noises (hum) and now work perfectly...

Pd: Now I am on holidays...but in one or two days I will put pics of the inside of GP 1000

...and Guardian_of_fate...better goes to play Wow and shut your mouth...understand??

Your post is very stupid, with this equipment your tone will be very close to alexi laiho so YES your guitar sound will be very near to alexi laiho sound if you configurates this preamps like him...but you wont sound like him without knowing how to play the guitar (obviously)...

Please If you want to post stupid things like that better goes to forums like teletubbies´ forum o shits like that...
troll'd