Guitar Compilation

Yeah, we need a new group shot to be updated about your gear, it's change so much now.
Oh and GuitariSteve, thanks so much for uploading your stuff. Your Reap N Roll however is corrupted. I dl twice and when I tried to uncompressed, it failed.
EDIT: never mind, seem like there's more part that I need to dl and it wasn't there yet.

Yeah, we need a new group shot to be updated about your gear, it's change so much now.
Oh and GuitariSteve, thanks so much for uploading your stuff. Your Reap N Roll however is corrupted. I dl twice and when I tried to uncompressed, it failed.
EDIT: never mind, seem like there's more part that I need to dl and it wasn't there yet.

Thanks for the info. I'll re-compress the file, make sure it's decompressable and then re-upload each part tomorrow then. Did you download the 27 parts of it? Because I added the last ones just one or two hours ago.

Without taxes and shipping I guess?

Well I think he's only charging $50 for shipping. Maybe a lil' bit more to the UK, I didn't ask.

And as for taxes, I asked him if he would send it as a "gift" so that there are no import shit from DHL/post office when it gets here. I don't know if it'll work though.

Wow, that's 972€! Cheap!

Indeed! When I saw $1,300, it didn't look cheap though, but that's US dollars, hehe.

I might have had enough to pay for more if I didn't keep blowing my cash on pointless Hate Me! cds, shirts and other shirts and patches and dvds and other merch off Ebay. :lol:

Oh well, it's comin', at least. :D

Thanks for the info. I'll re-compress the file, make sure it's decompressable and then re-upload each part tomorrow then. Did you download the 27 parts of it? Because I added the last ones just one or two hours ago.

Don't worry, I just didn't know there were 27 parts. I dl all of them now and it worked. Thanks:headbang:

My Japanese made RR-J2SP has no flaws, it's just the shitty RR24's I guess. :p

LOLWUT? Anyone of the laaaaaaaarge amount of people here who have it (and who BTW seem to all have the ''not so limited'' reversed inlays RR24 :lol:) has had any complaints about them until now. I don't see from where does all the ''RR24 sucks'' crap from, really.

Don't get me wrong, I know you're joking, but I don't know where people got that wrong idea of them being bad quality guitars. They're 100% worth the price, really.

I got another 80s Jackson RR Custom today....that makes 3 now :headbang: and only 1 Japanese RR left.

It is very cool, first 1988 Jackson RR made and has a black/white Michael Schenker style finish.

I'll take some pics in the following days and post them here.

I also need to do some string changing to drop few tunings. I have 4 RRs now and all of them in E standard. Can't even play/practice Bodom...arghh..

Congrats dude, looking forward to the pics :kickass:

I might have had enough to pay for more if I didn't keep blowing my cash on pointless Hate Me! cds, shirts and other shirts and patches and dvds and other merch off Ebay. :lol:

I'll take one of those Hate Me! singles or one shirt then, :lol: But if you dont set such ridiculous prices as Bodomite, :lol:

£780 or something.
Wow! Not bad! Enjoy it man...and record some with it also!:kickass:
LOLWUT? Anyone of the laaaaaaaarge amount of people here who have it (and who BTW seem to all have the ''not so limited'' reversed inlays RR24 :lol:) has had any complaints about them until now. I don't see from where does all the ''RR24 sucks'' crap from, really.

Don't get me wrong, I know you're joking, but I don't know where people got that wrong idea of them being bad quality guitars. They're 100% worth the price, really.

Well, have you tried the shop set-up RR24's? Every singe one i have tested has sucked very hard! I've tried them out in 3 different shops and i have tried like 4-5 different RR24's. They got a sticky/plasticy feel to them that get's me to WTF since i love mine and can't stand playing those. I was suspecting the setup and the fact i got alot thicker strings but when i got mine it was not anywhere like that :erk: Might be they are so popular "try it" products so they get easily worn and that shit. Well 1 thing i got to complain about the RR24...THE FUCKING VOLUME POT! ARGHHHHH It always gets loose and its not just to tighten. The pot itself sucks bawlsorz :lol: Right now mine is decent and works but ive had some trouble with it before.

Wow! Not bad! Enjoy it man...and record some with it also!:kickass:

Well, have you tried the shop set-up RR24's? Every singe one i have tested has sucked very hard! I've tried them out in 3 different shops and i have tried like 4-5 different RR24's. They got a sticky/plasticy feel to them that get's me to WTF since i love mine and can't stand playing those. I was suspecting the setup and the fact i got alot thicker strings but when i got mine it was not anywhere like that :erk: Might be they are so popular "try it" products so they get easily worn and that shit. Well 1 thing i got to complain about the RR24...THE FUCKING VOLUME POT! ARGHHHHH It always gets loose and its not just to tighten. The pot itself sucks bawlsorz :lol: Right now mine is decent and works but ive had some trouble with it before.

Dude you are sooooo right with that damn volume knob ....before every show I take that mini screwdriver and tight it up ...cause I use that little shit live a lot !!!!!...and same here , that is my only complain except for the fact that I would've like White Binding...should be standard in every RR24
Sixxpm

Dude you are sooooo right with that damn volume knob ....before every show I take that mini screwdriver and tight it up ...cause I use that little shit live a lot !!!!!...and same here , that is my only complain except for the fact that I would've like White Binding...should be standard in every RR24
Sixxpm

Yeah! It drives me nuts when it gets loose. I should really buy a new volume knob! Yeah White binding really should be standard. Dunno what jackson is playing at putting black binding as only option since white binding is x1000000 times hotter.

About knobs and pots. Remove your knob, do you see the "U" formed by your pot? Tighten it a bit then put your knob on and tighten the screw in the gape. It should be a little hard but it will enlarge the U and your knob will never get loose anymore.

About knobs and pots. Remove your knob, do you see the "U" formed by your pot? Tighten it a bit then put your knob on and tighten the screw in the gape. It should be a little hard but it will enlarge the U and your knob will never get loose anymore.

You are right GuitariSteve...the thing is if you tighten up to point were it doesn't slack anymore, it is much stiffer to work on ...and like I said because of my style I'm always working on it , and therefore need it slack enough!!...but good point!!
Sixxpm