Guitar Compilation

Nice one Nazgul. I don't like the vintage pinstripes (the lines on the pickups zone mainly), but overall is a fucking kickass guitar.

BTW, added to 1st post. Check it and let me know if there's something wrong with it.

Here's mine.

Jackson RR3 '06

Customisation084.jpg

Customisation076.jpg

Customisation081.jpg

Customisation052.jpg

Customisation064.jpg

Thank you. I'll try to find some black fingerboard stain in Brussels to darken the rosewood.

@ Marfal66: I'll try to record something someday but I still doesn't manage to get a good tone and I should try to understand how Cubase works.

Actually, it is an Original Floyd Rose and yeah, it's much better than the crappy licensed which came with the guitar.

Yeah that's what he meant as in "That guitar must be sooo much better with that Original Floyd Rose on it".

Pimping up a guitar like that is not a good idea, unless you want to keep it forever. If you ever decide to sell it, you'll just lose the money because noone will pay moer because it has gold OFR.Also, for the money spent on that and the OFR you could have just bought one of the new RR5s with Floyds or maybe the RR24.

I kept the black hardware. If I want to sell my RR3, I'll just put the black hardware back and keep the gold hardware for my next guitar.

I kept the black hardware. If I want to sell my RR3, I'll just put the black hardware back and keep the gold hardware for my next guitar.

That's what I was going to do, but I don't have anymoney to pimp my guitar... I guess I'll just have to save a lot, and once I'm at the stage I could pimp my guitar, I'll probably just get a whole new guitar. Preferably one with an OFR by default!! :p