Guitar Compilation

One guy contacted me over youtube askign where he can get one like that and I just offered it to him. He came and picked it up 2 weeks later :).

I sold it for 1800€. And even with that high price I lost some money on it. I paid more for it.

One guy contacted me over youtube askign where he can get one like that and I just offered it to him. He came and picked it up 2 weeks later :).

I sold it for 1800€. And even with that high price I lost some money on it. I paid more for it.

hey where did your Tokyo Warhearts Deadnight Warrior solo cover on youtube go?

@Lowberg: Nice axe and nice try, and of course I'd like a guitar like that, but is still missing the rhoads shape, which is the only restriction to appear in the 1st post, :lol:

That reminds me,I should take newer pics of my RR24.I put a gold knob on it and it has a j-50bc+je-1000 without the cover.It also has a whole lot more scratches and dings!

Go then, give me those new pictures so I can update your slot :lol:

No, I sold the Cutom Shop Jackson Stars. I don't like the recessed floyds.

:OMG: Wow, that was a short time with it. And you sold the Ferrari Red one too?

No, I sold the Cutom Shop Jackson Stars. I don't like the recessed floyds.

But why did you sell it? Non recessed floyd too or what?

christ man, the CS stars was pwnage.

It looked nice, yeah. But my San Dimas RR plays and sounds better :). Looks better too IMO. Especially the binding around the headstock, which is the same thickness as around the fretboard. This is something that Jackson hasn't been doing for a long time now.

Wow man! Really nice one! Stone sticker, eh? :lol: I'm getting 2 flags as stickers. An Ireland flag on my RR24 and a Finland flag on my Edwards if Music Store ever happens to get their order to place and I can get it.

So dude, should I change pictures on your guitar?