Guitar Compilation

Those Limited yellow RR24 is not so limited huh? Seem like everyone on here who own a yellow is the ltd :lol:

I got another USA Custom Jackson RR today...it's 1989, serial RR2470. I will snap some pictures tomorrow.

It has gold hardware, black finish with gold pinstripes and gold logo, pickguard, 22frets, it has Dimarzio Tone Zone and Seymour&Duncan JBJ pickups (both not original)..I will put some J50BC, J50N pickups in it with JE1200 boost so it will be closer to original specs and then tune it down to D to play some Bodom with it! Can't wait! Pics tomorrow! Sounds&plays kickass! Just like my San Dimas RR! Jackson USA Custom Shop FTW! Much better than any Japanese guitars! :worship:rock:

I sold the Jackson Stars CS RR and Jackson RR PRO. I got xxx€ together for them.

I bought '85 Jackson USA RR and '89 Jackson USA RR. I paid xxx€ + 150€ together for them.

I just got lucky that I didn't loose much money with Jackson Stars and I got the '85 for amazingly cheap amount..I could easily sell it for 300-400€ more!

Nice to know oyu lucky fucker. You make all of us quite jealous, :lol:

Don't forget those pics!

Because I like Finland (as well as Ireland even though for different reasons), and as I happen to hate my country (Spain), I'm not sticking our national flag on my guitars. I'll stick those and I'll be done. Maybe if one day I get stickers from my band (keep dreaming) I may stick those, but till then I'll stick with the two flags.

Wow man! Really nice one! Stone sticker, eh? :lol: I'm getting 2 flags as stickers. An Ireland flag on my RR24 and a Finland flag on my Edwards if Music Store ever happens to get their order to place and I can get it.

So dude, should I change pictures on your guitar?

yeah,post some pics if you do.

and yeah change the pictures.

Because I like Finland (as well as Ireland even though for different reasons), and as I happen to hate my country (Spain), I'm not sticking our national flag on my guitars. I'll stick those and I'll be done. Maybe if one day I get stickers from my band (keep dreaming) I may stick those, but till then I'll stick with the two flags.

Ever been to Finland?

^Nope. That's why I said that for different reasons.

I love Ireland because I've been there and I love the country and the people and the language and pretty much everything (except the price of alcohol, which is way over the price in Spain, somewhere around 3 times more expensive).

I love Finland because it's cold all the year (at least a lot colder than Spain), because it has great hockey players and hockey is my favourite sport and because it's the home country for more than half of my top 10 bands.

@Stonecoldsoul07: Ok man I'll do it in a moment.

EDIT: Done!

I took some pics of the RR2470 that I got yesterday:

Clean, pearl gold logo (just like the pinstripes), no made in USA text:
DSCN0493m.jpg

DSCN0498m.jpg

DSCN0502m.jpg

No pinstripes on the back:
DSCN0509m.jpg

Together with my SD RR:
DSCN0512m.jpg

How come there isn't a made in U.S.A. logo on your newest rhoads?

1989 was a year when USA Custom Shop didn't put made in USA text to the logo. I like it :).

IIRC, Alexi's "Stone" guitar didn't have it too....have to check that though...

There is a couple of Jackson forums on the web, so that's where I find them. It's not easy though and it is hard to find exactly what you're looking for. This one came from a collector in Belgium.

If you watch eBay closely, occasionally a San Dimas RR or some custom RR from 87-89 pops up, but it's not that often.

Oh, I have San Dimas RR1474, this newest RR2470 and both Grover Jackson RRs I had.4 guitars in total. I never owned more than 4 guitars at one time because I can't afford that. I can buy a new guitar only if I sell one of the old ones. But I had like 8 RRs so far already....RX10D, Jackson Stars RR-J2SP, Jackson RR PRO, Jackson Stars CS RR ... and the ones I still have now :).