Guitar Compilation

Dude, thats a 1985 model?! Looks like it just came out from the factory. Sweet axe, you always have great taste. Where do you find all these? I expect some extra pics and video demos of it really soon. :D

They look like new!
DSCN0396m.jpg

And it was made in 1985...

That is pretty much like the RR1 I am getting soon. :lol:

Nice, man!

Dude, thats a 1985 model?! Looks like it just came out from the factory. Sweet axe, you always have great taste. Where do you find all these? I expect some extra pics and video demos of it really soon. :D

Thanks! I better not post the pictures of the wings then..they are literally CHEWED :lol:. It has dings and dents all over the body and headstock too, but I don't mind..aslong as it still plays great, which it really does - just look at the fretboard!

And yeah, it has a RRxxx serial, which makes it a CS.

Some more pics:
DSCN0401m.jpg

DSCN0398m.jpg

DSCN0397m.jpg

DSCN0395m.jpg

DSCN0393m.jpg

Jackson RR1 Gun Metal Grey. It doesn't look EXACTLY the same, but it's pretty similar.

Oh, yeah, I think mine is what they call gun metal grey too. Also, mine has Kahler trem, poplar body, thin frets, binding over the frets, early Jackson J50B & J50N pickups and the San Dimas quality...amazing sound! 80s heaven!

How's the Khaler trem? I've always been interested in how those things work.

I like it. It feels very similar to non-recessed floyds :). Holds tune very good too.

Man! That looks awesome :D I love the ebony... i wish we could get ebony of that quality today :(

But congrats :D THats a keeper for sure!

Yeah, never seen an ebony like that before. The one on the Jackson Stars had a similar tight grain, but it had lots of brownish streaks in it, this one is JET BLACK even directly on the sun! This one is definitely a keeper & I'm looking for more San Dimas RRs now! Just can't believe the overall quality and feel. The body resonates like mad!!

Thanks. I sold the Jackson Stars and the red RR PRO though. You can move them away or something...

:OMG: You sold the black with white pinstripe??? :cry:
How much did you have to pay for that? I wanted one so bad but can't find a used on anywhere. If you would have let me know you selling it, I would have got it.

I think he's talking about his old Jackson Stars RR J2SP and an old cheap rhoads he had, am I right Nazgul?

My shit deserves to be on the list even though its not a rhoads or V shaped in any way :lol:

There are loads of guitars that are not in there because of that. Like for example Mitch's Ibanez (even though he has a Rhoads). It's explained in the first post, that this thread is only for Rhoads shaped guitars. Sorry man, but even if tomorrow I got a custom Caparison and Steve Vai's EVO I wouldn't put them in there.

Thanks. I sold the Jackson Stars and the red RR PRO though. You can move them away or something...

Aren't they already featured as sold gutiars? I remember putting all your rhoads under differet groups and one of them was ''sold RRs'' IIRC, and they are there. Aren't they?

There are loads of guitars that are not in there because of that. Like for example Mitch's Ibanez (even though he has a Rhoads). It's explained in the first post, that this thread is only for Rhoads shaped guitars. Sorry man, but even if tomorrow I got a custom Caparison and Steve Vai's EVO I wouldn't put them in there.

Thats okay, I'll just have to make you jealous enough to add it....:)

IMG_2298.jpg

oo you wish you had MOP inlays and a little thing that says "Made in USA"

IMG_2294.jpg

mmm J-50BC and MM-04

IMG_2296.jpg

Oh yea guitars can have flamed maple tops too!

IMG_2300.jpg

Look at these awesome chips.. i mean.. uh woops wrong photo.

IMG_2304.jpg

You wish your rhoads had this kind of fret access!

That reminds me,I should take newer pics of my RR24.I put a gold knob on it and it has a j-50bc+je-1000 without the cover.It also has a whole lot more scratches and dings!