Guitar Compilation

I could do with one of those ;) really sweet guitar :) Though I like the white with black pinstripes more. If and when I will be a good wenough player with lots of money mine will definetly be white, no matter what guitar I'll buy.

The sitting position you'll get used to really quickly, I never had any problems with it, though I do like standing up whenever I'm just doing chords and not any lead stuff.

^:lol::lol::lol: Same shape and colours doesn't mean the same. Different wood (even on the same type of wood there is better wood than others), I don't know exactly how to say it, but as sound is vibration, the more smooth and regular the wood is, the better the vibrations will go and the better the sound will be. Edwards and ESP have the same pickup and bridge, but when it comes to wood (one of the most important parts on the sound) the wood used for the ESPs is better than the one used on the Edwards models. There (plus small things like better quality tuning machines and that stuff) lies the price difference, which is still way too high but not meaningless. It does have a reason, but not to increase them so much. Musik Produktiv's price (2000€) is better though.

Took some pics of my guitars today, heheh

my RR3
sittingdown.jpg

peekingout.jpg

neckshotandface.jpg

My striker 400st
whiteguitar.jpg

striker.jpg

Ok, these aren't mine, they were taken at a local shop here. But i just had to post it up, haha. Spent half an hour trying out the RR5FR, Demmel V and RR24M. *drool*

13072008573.jpg

Don't worry dude, I posted that ''ATTENTION'' thing because I thought I'd have no internet, but seeing that I have, I've been updating them myself. Just check the first post and you'll see that all the people who have submited pics have their pics there.

Just got this a few weeks ago, best guitar I ever had, can't imagine how a real ESP would be. Say what you want about the pink, it's gorgeous + my girlfriend loves it. :headbang:
The pinstripe color is perfect, more magenta than pink, but the inlays is definitely hot pink ( I wish they have the same color for the inlay )
I had the Alexi 600 and this one is definitely better but cheaper (the custom fee is a bitch though :mad: ) I like the HZ + booster tone a lot, need a noise gate though. The scalloped frets is a bit annoying in the beginning but I'm used to it now. The cutaway is a big plus, make it real easy to reach the 24th.
I also fixed the trem spring pattern to see how it does but really it's not that noticeable so save yourself some trouble and just keep it the way it is.
The other stuff is Lee Jackson GP-1000 preamp ('88 model) + Mesa 50/50 stereo power amp + Marshall JCM900 straight cab.
I'll stop babbling now, here's the pics:
DSC00321.jpg

DSC00320.jpg

DSC00323.jpg

^Thanks.
got it from Ishibashi, they're super nice and quick about order. Took them 4 days to get my guitar from ESP then ship it then another 4 to get here in the States. Cost me $1300 total ( with $100 custom ), I was one of the suckers who bought the 600 when it first come out so it was 1250.
For those who wonder about order guitar from Japan ( like me before this :) ), all you have to do is send them an email with what you want, where to ship and how you're gonna pay. Then they'll let you know if they have it and how much. Then pays and the guitar will be shipped. When the guitar get to your place, it will be hold at your nearest post office, they'll release it as soon as you pay the custom fee.
Here's the odd thing about my order though. When I ordered mine, they charged my credit card for the total amount and cleared it. Then when I got my guitar and check my balance, all that money came back and it still there now as I typing this. And it's been a month since they shipped the guitar out so I don't know what's wrong. I would like to think some shit happens and I lucked out but it sounds too good to be true.
Anyone have any idea?

Just got this a few weeks ago, best guitar I ever had, can't imagine how a real ESP would be. Say what you want about the pink, it's gorgeous + my girlfriend loves it. :headbang:
The pinstripe color is perfect, more magenta than pink, but the inlays is definitely hot pink ( I wish they have the same color for the inlay )
I had the Alexi 600 and this one is definitely better but cheaper (the custom fee is a bitch though :mad: ) I like the HZ + booster tone a lot, need a noise gate though. The scalloped frets is a bit annoying in the beginning but I'm used to it now. The cutaway is a big plus, make it real easy to reach the 24th.
I also fixed the trem spring pattern to see how it does but really it's not that noticeable so save yourself some trouble and just keep it the way it is.
The other stuff is Lee Jackson GP-1000 preamp ('88 model) + Mesa 50/50 stereo power amp + Marshall JCM900 straight cab.
I'll stop babbling now, here's the pics:
*pics*

That's one totally awesome rig. Give me. :lol:

So it cost you $1300 with the shipping as well (and a case?)? Fuck if it is that is insane, there is one on Ebay for $1400 excluding shipping. I really want to try an Edwards first before buyin one though because that pink one looks sexy.

^Well, it's a soft gig bag but it works. Those on eBay will try to rape you for the shipping, then you will still have to pay for custom, which would be 100+. The currency exchange works for me when I ordered it :lol: , right now it's a bit more. If you have the money, like the shape and like the color, go for it. I was worried until the minute I opened the box then it's just all satisfaction.

Cool! I sent them an email to see how much it would cost to get it all here with a hard case. My parents want me to buy a bloody car though so i might have to buy a real shitty car :lol:

Woah, really cool Edwards. Just don't quite like the inlays, look so plastic-ish. Btw, do you guys know anywhere i can get my hands on a Jackson Stars RR-J2SP? Ishibashi told me they're out of stock, and i can't seem to find any official up-to-date Jackson Stars website. :(

Yeah, the inlays look and fell really plastic-ish.
As of right now, there are no new Jackson Stars being made. If you want one, try to find in used market. Otherwise, just have to wait till the Japan shop open ( whenever that is)