Guitar Compilation

True, but i still don't like playing in them, dunno why but anywho, anyone know where i can find this guitar `?

2913060541_xl.jpg

Not exactly, the dean one the cut ins is in the bottom of the spikes, and on the Jackson it's longer up, and they are smaller. But it looks kinda similar.

Nahh. The limited one has upside down inlays (plastic too...) and the other one has normal fins but no neck binding. I HATE that, makes it looks so cheap without it.

I might get the black RR24M though, that's really nice.

Actually they have, but it's black.

The MOTO inlays don't look that bad,and I like reverse Inlays but thats just me.

Agreed about the MOTO inlays.

^just as i hate binding, i wouldn't have bought this guitar if there was binding on it

Jusat for you to know, it does have binding, :lol: It's black, but it's there. Look closer and you'll see the line.

But c'mon, they're near the price of a J2SP and you get plastic inlays and "defects".

Tell me where dude! I looked for them, but the RR24 was 1000€ and everywhere I found the J2SP was over 1700€. If prices had been similar I'd have gone for the J2SP blindfolded as I'm a total Alexi fanboi, :lol:

And BTW, the defects thing about the RR24s having errors at painting and that stuff is bullshit. I've still to see one like that.

Hey, if you hate yellow bevels and Alexi fanboi stuff that much, sell me your RR24! I'll take it! I want white binding :lol:

Tell me where dude! I looked for them, but the RR24 was 1000€ and everywhere I found the J2SP was over 1700€. If prices had been similar I'd have gone for the J2SP blindfolded as I'm a total Alexi fanboi, :lol:

And BTW, the defects thing about the RR24s having errors at painting and that stuff is bullshit. I've still to see one like that.

i find those still easily for like 800-900 euros?:p

mine has errors, it shouldn't for that hardearned money..
the volume pot was loose, which isn't really a problem, just screw that thing tight, but there is also something wrong with the battery loader, its a bit loose too and when it moves, there pops some sound up similar to that when you plug the cable out of your guitar with the amp on.. i should get it fixed

The volume knobs is a bad minus for all jacksons. It's been like that on every jackson. Dunno about that battery clip though...mine has no problem.

That's IMO a guitar that fits fine with Gold Hardware. It would be more evil with black though :lol: BUT that one is not so bad. but that guitar will be over 1000€ still...because thats WITHOUT taxes.

I could go with it and take it to a luthier for the yellow bevels to be painted, but how much is 138000 yen?

EDIT: HOLY CRAP!!! 829 €!!!!! I have to work now!! I want that!

But how the heck am I suposed to understand what it's written and to purchase it??

I could go with it and take it to a luthier for the yellow bevels to be painted, but how much is 138000 yen?

830€ or something. Add another 200-300€ to that and you got the final price. Dude...why? :lol: That guitar is hot as it is...well it's your choice. Well why not make like green pins or white pins to make it look like another alexi jackson? that would be awesome IMO.

Haven't you two read my edit?? :lol:

And Matias, I can't, because Nazgul already owns a quite cooler Stone RR and Mitch would kill me if I got a green pinstriped one before him, :lol: And also the Wildchild guitar is probably the top of my sexy guitars list.

i guess they are posted here for hundreds of times but
this are fucking killer guitars, my favourite rr's BY FAR
especially the green and the blue ones are teh awesome! :worship: (and for the phenom, the gold hw kicks black's ass on these guitars)
rrcustom2.jpg

rrcustom.jpg

rrcustom3.gif

rrcustom1.jpg