Guitar Compilation

The MOTO inlays don't look that bad,and I like reverse Inlays but thats just me.

I know what you mean, i have come to dig those reverse inlays. I'm actually glad i got the RR24 but all i want to do is change the hardware to gold, lol sorry phenom
This pic is what makes me love the reverse inlays it give it a cool "flow?" if you know what i mean.
131_5732.jpg

GOLD ALWAYS MAKE EVERYTHIN LOOK NICER ON BLACK BUT WITH THE YELLOW BEVELS ITS JUST FUCKING ALEXI AND BLING!

Fix'd.

:lol: I really am a asshole. People...don't take me too seriously.

j/k with that. I just got a problem with the damn gold hardware...(so i say) :lol:

But c'mon, they're near the price of a J2SP and you get plastic inlays and "defects". If I spend that much money on a guitar, I want it to be exactly how I want it otherwise i'll be sitting here regretting it.

I was considering an RR24 before the J2SP because I wasn't into gold hardware at first but I didn't want upside down inlays that were plastic or no neck binding. I would have felt weird holding a guitar that I wasn't 100% satisfied with. I looked at a few more pics of the J2SP and it hit me that it was a much better choice for me. I don't regret it one bit so going to an RR24 after owning this would be rediculous.

Near the price? 200-300€ is not nearly. Maybe if it was 100. In addition i'd have gotten a shitty EMG HZ pickup which i once already had in a guitar and hated it so badly. As for the inlays they don't really look that "plastic" IRL but they look fuckin shit on pictures. I have no problem with your opinion and i am not trying to correct it. That's just my view on things and motivation why i got the RR24. OH and i hate Gold Hardware...:lol: But to be honest i see no point in buying a almost same guitar...

Oh and the EMG Afterburner(PA2) I had on my MMV was useless IMO. I didn't like it at all. Wasted money was what that was. All it did was add some gain and try to imitate active sound id guess but all i thought it was was gain. It was useful if your dist pedal lacked the punch but otherwise a good tube amp wouldn't even need a PA-2.

...but thats just my 2 cents.

LOOK!!!YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO LIKES

GOLD HARDWARE

I LOVE IT ON THE SAWTOOTH..wonder why alexi didnt ask it back when he changed his old sawtooth as it had some problems

What kind of guitar do you think would look awesome with gold hardware, and not being black, or still being easy to see on stage (like the RR is, but I'm more into super strat/strat shapes).
It's just because I have a schaller floyd and gold hardware lying around. Ended up getting it somehow...
I ordered it from Thomann, but cancelled the order because they had some problems, and then I got it anyways, and paid of course. I can't be arsed to send it back, seeing as I'll probably need it sometime in the future anyways (in about 1-2 years).

phenom, please just shut the fuck up with this alexi fanboy and bling bullshit. Everytime we discuss a fucking black rhoads that has yellow pins, we have to read your shit over and over. Just have your moan, stick it in your sig and then you won't need to have to repeat it.

Don't mean to be rude but it's just really irritating.

phenom, please just shut the fuck up with this alexi fanboy and bling bullshit. Everytime we discuss a fucking black rhoads that has yellow pins, we have to read your shit over and over. Just have your moan, stick it in your sig and then you won't need to have to repeat it.

If you read my post i was actually just kidding. Well i just don't like the gold thats all. I wouldn't have said it but it was just a joke. Btw...have you decided what RR you are getting yet?

+1.

If you read my post i was actually just kidding. Well i just don't like the gold thats all. I wouldn't have said it but it was just a joke. Btw...have you decided what RR you are getting yet?

I've read your posts, all 5,000 of them that are bitching about the hardware colour. If you don't like it, don't post. We already know your opinion on the lolomgalexilollaihofanboylolguitarlolgoldhardwaresuxlmao

No, I haven't decided yet. I'm after one of the RR's that I posted pics of but they're too rare.

That's exaggurating. I've said it max 3-4 times. Shit the same...

Now sorry about that. I won't post again...if it's not totally necessary. Anyhooo...Has anyone tried out a RR5FR or RR24M yet? ...I see they are on sale now so :lol:

Is that headstock really tiny or is his hands really big?

I don't like that shape :erk: Make a RR of it and it's hawt :D

The guitar reminds me off Corey Beaulieu's guitar...the one he used before he got a own signature model at Dean(Trivium)
USA_Rzr_V_RB_Signed_Coll.jpg

I kinda like the V shape of the razorback. I dunno about headstock. They don't look that big but i dunno.
This variation of those colors is really hot also:
891393abcd68e86dace11ab56579f016.jpg