Guitar Compilation

^Picspicspics!!!

I didn't post pics for you to bitch about "too much bling". I love my guitar exactly how it is, otherwise I'd change it.

Here's another one of my "from behind" shots showing the RR again.
iegnmf.jpg

White bevels:
2cco6tf.jpg

Green bevels, darkened hardware & green WildChild sticker:
14uyw51.jpg

Nice ones dude.

I want that guitar so bad, fuck America

Group Photo of my shredder guitars

IMG_2198.jpg

Also i don't know if i ever posted it but about a year ago i found a blue and yellow sparkle WildChild Sticker in gift shop, put it on my scalloped RG

IMG_2184.jpg

:lol: at the sticker. Really cool group :kickass:

why does everyone have 5 guitars
are you guys rich or something, i only have rr and an ol' cort

:lol: I have 3:

1. Behringer begginer shit (I've not played it for around 2 years or more :lol:)
2. Ibanez RG370DX (in drop C atm)
3. Jackson RR24 (my main guitar, D standard forever and ever :lol:)

I once had a 7 strings Peavey but I sold it. Had a GREAT neck and fretboard but I didn't like the whole thing.

I should be driving by now but since the only travelling that I do is to work which takes 15/20mins by bike, guitars (mainly a new Jackson Rhoads hehe) seem to be on the top of my priority list at the moment until there becomes a reason for me to need a car.

Same here. I usually take the bus cos I'm really lazy and don't want to pick up the bike at 8 am :lol:

And as I've found an Edwards Scythe in a shop that accepts credit card payment if I get the job I've applied for I'm SO getting it.

*fanboifanboifanboi* Yes I know :lol:

Well I'm totally into a COB/Sinergy/Stone mood atm so definitely another RR or some sort. Preferrably a 24 fret, rear loaded one with one pickup but they're probably all reallllly expensive and kinda rare so maybe I'll take a 22fret, with pick guard and two pickups because there's some really nice RR1s that I've seen that have these specs. When I've got enough money, I'll decide properly and have a better look around.

Here's the kinda look that I'm going for:

1. Blue RR is on Ebay right now BIN, might get it.
2. Eerie Dess Swirl RR, REALLY want one but they're really rare.
3. Snakeskin rhoads that some guys owns but won't sell it.
4. Gorgeous custom rr. I won't own it but it's a lovely style.
5. PINK RR :D I really want that! I doubt the owner would sell.

2 and 5 are HAWT but I don't know if you'll get them. Maybe you could ask Musik Produktiv, Thomann (Matias hold on, :lol:, you had bad luck but they are not huge for stealing other people's gear, :lol:), Music Store... to ship a Pink RR1 to you if it exists. How much is the RR1 on eBay?

This is what my luthier wrote me about the je-1000 and j-50bc,I asked him just to put in the j-50bc.

"You have been having a run of bad luck here. I put the multimeter on the pickup to check the ohms (impedence) so I could figure out the right value for the control pot and the pickup is dead. with visual inspection there is an area on the pickup where damage is visible and likely the reason for the problem.

Let me know what you would like to do"

Well I'm totally into a COB/Sinergy/Stone mood atm so definitely another RR or some sort. Preferrably a 24 fret, rear loaded one with one pickup but they're probably all reallllly expensive and kinda rare so maybe I'll take a 22fret, with pick guard and two pickups because there's some really nice RR1s that I've seen that have these specs. When I've got enough money, I'll decide properly and have a better look around.

what about rr24?

....:lol: I just thought something but i better shut up about it :lol:

Well congratulations. I will stay with getting a Schecter C-1 Hellraiser BCH

^I've seen way worse! MYSELF INCLUDED :lol:

we all know what you thought, and yes, i'm thinking same actually:p

still red floyds rock:worship:rock:

Dude if i ever find one. IM TAKING IT HOME TO PAPA :lol: Then i will buy a Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR Black Cherry Red and replace the strings with DR Red Devils and the floyd to red and if i can find, Red hardware. THAT WOULD BE A AWESOME GUITAR :lol:

SuomenYnkkä;7340317 said:
hmm... just realised what my post also can mean... SHIT! I hate that my english sucks!!!

no, it's not that, but the phenom gets pissed for some reason everytime he sees a rr24 yellow with gold hardware:p
it doesn't look bad but for most it's about looking same like alexi:loco::lol: