Guitar Compilation

I don't like gold in general or the fact that most people are getting it swapped for it to be a OMGALEXI guitar. Chrome and black FTW!!! Yellow bevels and gold hardware...just too much blingbling for my eyes in one guitar.

I don't like gold in general or the fact that most people are getting it swapped for it to be a OMGALEXI guitar. Chrome and black FTW!!! Yellow bevels and gold hardware...just too much blingbling for my eyes in one guitar.

its their money so i don't care too much
it doesn't look bad at all actually, better than yellow bevels witch chrome:puke:

i wanna have red hardware for my rr24:p

^Bullshit
No.
That clear enough for you? See the picture? Opinion are opinions. Saying "bullshit" to that is just lame.

You can't argue the fact that most people who swap it do it for one reason. Or atleast a big amount of them. I did not under any circumstances say that ALL did so.

Sorry if i sounded harsh.
its their money so i don't care too much
it doesn't look bad at all actually, better than yellow bevels witch chrome:puke:

i wanna have red hardware for my rr24:p
It doesn't look bad. I just don't prefer it. Chrome i prefer like all around but that would look pretty lame on a RR24. Red hardware...interesting :lol: I hope to see something like that under my lifetime.

No.

That clear enough for you? See the picture? Opinion are opinions. Saying "bullshit" to that is just lame.

You can't argue the fact that most people who swap it do it for one reason. Or atleast a big amount of them. I did not under any circumstances say that ALL did so.

Sorry but you failed to bold "The fact that most people". Claiming something is a fact and is performed by the majority is NOT opinion.

Sorry but you failed to bold "The fact that most people". Claiming something is a fact and is performed by the majority is NOT opinion.

That was not what i meant with the bolding. I merely pointed out i did not make a statement saying that EVERYONE who does so does it for that particular reason :) I forgot to mention about it.

I didn't post pics for you to bitch about "too much bling". I love my guitar exactly how it is, otherwise I'd change it.

Here's another one of my "from behind" shots showing the RR again.
iegnmf.jpg

White bevels:
2cco6tf.jpg

Green bevels, darkened hardware & green WildChild sticker:
14uyw51.jpg

I want that guitar so bad, fuck America

Group Photo of my shredder guitars

IMG_2198.jpg

Also i don't know if i ever posted it but about a year ago i found a blue and yellow sparkle WildChild Sticker in gift shop, put it on my scalloped RG

IMG_2184.jpg

I have 4.

1. Strat copy that parents bought as a first guitar package (£100)
2. BC Rich Warlock that mum bought with extra money that she was given (£300)
3. Ibanez RG770 that I bought myself from Ebay (£320)
4. Jackson RR-J2SP that I bought myself too, I was working at the time so i could save up quicker and easier and that cost me over £1000 in total for everything.

I should be driving by now but since the only travelling that I do is to work which takes 15/20mins by bike, guitars (mainly a new Jackson Rhoads hehe) seem to be on the top of my priority list at the moment until there becomes a reason for me to need a car.

marfal66 said:
^what guitar you planning to buy next?

Well I'm totally into a COB/Sinergy/Stone mood atm so definitely another RR or some sort. Preferrably a 24 fret, rear loaded one with one pickup but they're probably all reallllly expensive and kinda rare so maybe I'll take a 22fret, with pick guard and two pickups because there's some really nice RR1s that I've seen that have these specs. When I've got enough money, I'll decide properly and have a better look around.

Here's the kinda look that I'm going for:

5phoi9.jpg

2eyfczl.jpg

2yv9ssj.jpg

2lbdk43.jpg

mh3gwk.jpg

1. Blue RR is on Ebay right now BIN, might get it.
2. Eerie Dess Swirl RR, REALLY want one but they're really rare.
3. Snakeskin rhoads that some guys owns but won't sell it.
4. Gorgeous custom rr. I won't own it but it's a lovely style.
5. PINK RR :D I really want that! I doubt the owner would sell.

^I vote for number 2 or 3!

I didn't post pics for you to bitch about "too much bling". I love my guitar exactly how it is, otherwise I'd change it.

Ya i don't bitch about it. Im telling my opinion. I think they look cool and all but i would never want to own one because its just too much for me in the guitar. I love the black hardware. At first i didn't though but ive done it for long now and i think it looks awesome. Your guitar does look awesome too no doubt.