Guitar Compilation

to me people who say others is fanboy is just jealous cuz they don't have the guitar they seeing. If using the same guitar that famous artists use is fanboy than we preety much all fanboy unless we get a custom shape guitar. All guitar shape have been used by famous musician. Fender Strat by Yngwie, Gibson by Slash, Ibanez by Vai and RR by Randy R, so to all have a problem with us, go get a custom shape guitar before you talk again.

to me people who say others is fanboy is just jealous cuz they don't have the guitar they seeing. If using the same guitar that famous artists use is fanboy than we preety much all fanboy unless we get a custom shape guitar. All guitar shape have been used by famous musician. Fender Strat by Yngwie, Gibson by Slash, Ibanez by Vai and RR by Randy R, so to all have a problem with us, go get a custom shape guitar before you talk again.

1209836757846-1.png

I agree too. Every forum you go on, all the kids have the same guitars as their idols...so fucking what? It's called inspiration. If some people want to take it further and collect the same gear and learn all the same licks, who cares.

I agree too. Every forum you go on, all the kids have the same guitars as their idols...so fucking what? It's called inspiration. If some people want to take it further and collect the same gear and learn all the same licks, who cares.

+Infinite.

I don't really see Alexi as a very good idol anyway :lol: :p

Well, not everyone has to have Alexi as idol, and your idol doesn't have to be necessarily the best out there, it's just your idol. Steve Vai pwns Alexi, but my idol is Alexi cos he's the one that has inspired me and the one who made me pick up a guitar and try to go further and further. And it'd be pretty boring if we all had the same idol, :lol: Also this'd turn into a ''worship Alexi'' vicious circle which would suck, :lol:

just got an email from Ishibashi saying the Arrowhead model is discontinued, guess we won't see them anymore. They need to make them yellow pinstripe instead that solid stripe, it will prob. sell like hot cake.

it sort of sucks when you have several idols though, like i do

if i'm gonna be a complete fanboy i'd be in for some massive money trouble

i think galder of dimmu borgir (esp sv) is the only person who isn't called an alexi fanboi:p:lol:

Well considering he was trying to hide his pinstripes with fucking tape i can see why he isn't called one :lol:

I got many idols. Since im vocalist also i got some added up there.

vocalists:
Winston Mccall(Parkway Drive)
Hatesphere vocalist
Vortex (man if i could sing like him)

Guitarists:
Michael Amott
Michael Romeo
Dave Mustaine
Corey Beaulieu
Muhammed Suicmez

As far as guitar playing, Paul Gilbert, Jeff Loomis, and Jason Becker are my hugest influences. Wouldn't call them role models, just people I inspire to play like. I don't have any "role models". No one is perfect.

people abuse this thread too much, post pics of your shit or talk in the guitar players thread.

Its confusing when the guitar player's thread and this are basically the same thing.