Guitar Compilation

Sure thing!I'm very impatient right now I can't wait for a guitar to come back.
I can honestly say that the je-1000 was very hard to find but there are a wealth of j-50bc's on ebay.

Tell me how much it affects your over all tone? Does it make a worlds of difference and give you that old super trebly tone like early stone and Bodom? Or is that more of just the Lee Jackson pre amps. Either way tell me how this combo effects your over all tone and sound and pro's and con's. I'm real interested.

Having J50BC, JE1000 and Lee Jackson GP1000 now, I can tell from my exeperience that it is the Lee Jackson GP1000 that gives you that trebly tone. I love it!! :headbang:

Also, I took some group pics of my Jacksons today:

DSCN1090m.jpg

^ From left to right:
1991 Grover Jackson Dan Spitz Signature
1990 Ferrari Red Jackson PRO RR
2007 Jackson Stars Custom Shop RR
1991 Metallic black Grover Jackson Rhoads Custom Series

DSCN1111m.jpg

DSCN1115m.jpg

DSCN1114m.jpg

DSCN1101m.jpg

DSCN1095m.jpg

DSCN1103m.jpg

DSCN1104m.jpg

DSCN1110m.jpg

DSCN1108m.jpg

I think the Stars is the nicest but would be better with a black pickup ring. Really makes me want another RR. I'll probably get a 22 fretter next unless I can find a 24 fret rearloaded one that I like before Tommi steals it. :lol:

I think the Stars is the nicest but would be better with a black pickup ring. Really makes me want another RR. I'll probably get a 22 fretter next unless I can find a 24 fret rearloaded one that I like before Tommi steals it. :lol:

You're asking for the impossible there :lol:

@Nazgul: Fuck you dude! You almost got me horny with those pics, :lol: I'm updating your link on first post NOW! :lol: BTW, if your friend sends you info about any other new Rhoads and you don't want to get it, please tell me.

Sure thing!I'm very impatient right now I can't wait for a guitar to come back.
I can honestly say that the je-1000 was very hard to find but there are a wealth of j-50bc's on ebay.

Would you be kind enough to link me to one??

+74562307845623048956230795632752376324895632405328560489563

Damn I want another one!! And this time with white binding!! :lol:

I might get a USA Rhoads too, because I don't know where the fuck you guys look for the Stars. I tried Ishibashi but was a fucking mess and they sent me astronomic prices for them (f.e. J2SP 1800€).

Although if I found a Ltd RR24 I'd get it. Anyone wants to sell his?? :lol:

I search for "Jackson" on US eBay many times a day and I see a J50BC atleast once a week. They are named differently like "j-50bc", "j50bc", "j50 bc" or different combinations of these letters and sometimes only like "Jackson humbucker" so if you're searching just for "Jackson j50bc" you're probably missing 80% of them ;).

@Nazgul: Fuck you dude! You almost got me horny with those pics, :lol: I'm updating your link on first post NOW! :lol: BTW, if your friend sends you info about any other new Rhoads and you don't want to get it, please tell me.

+74562307845623048956230795632752376324895632405328560489563

Damn I want another one!! And this time with white binding!! :lol:

I might get a USA Rhoads too, because I don't know where the fuck you guys look for the Stars. I tried Ishibashi but was a fucking mess and they sent me astronomic prices for them (f.e. J2SP 1800€).

Although if I found a Ltd RR24 I'd get it. Anyone wants to sell his?? :lol:

Rofl!

So as many of you know I recently bought a je-1000.I tried to solder it myself but failed so I had a Lutheir try and do it.I just got a message from him saying that the je-1000 is "unusable",he recommnded a pa-2(which i've heard is terrible).I haven't contacted the luthier about what the problem is but I feel screwed over here.When I bought it for 150usd I didn't see anything wrong with it except that the cover of the trimgain pot came off.It was supposedly new and it it looked new but I don't know what to do.Anybody want to trade a broken je-1000 for another je-1000 or je-1200 or mm-04?

So as many of you know I recently bought a je-1000.I tried to solder it myself but failed so I had a Lutheir try and do it.I just got a message from him saying that the je-1000 is "unusable",he recommnded a pa-2(which i've heard is terrible).I haven't contacted the luthier about what the problem is but I feel screwed over here.When I bought it for 150usd I didn't see anything wrong with it except that the cover of the trimgain pot came off.It was supposedly new and it it looked new but I don't know what to do.Anybody want to trade a broken je-1000 for another je-1000 or je-1200 or mm-04?

It's fucking new out of the box, how can it be unusable???????? Take it to someone who knows wtf they're talking about.

I think this lutheir guy knows a lot about building guitars but I don't think he knows shit about electronics I might just have to take it to somwhere else but in Oregon luthiers are hard to find.

^I'm sure you can find someone who can fix it. Ask the luthier what exacty is wrong with it and then it it's something about electronics you might want to take it to an electrician. Might know shit about guitars, but sure will know how to fix electronic stuff. And then you can take it back to the luthier.

I refuse to click in this thread ever again. It lowers my self-esteem :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

^What this guy said really

Take it to an electrician, there should be signal from one end to the other, if its not, he'll narrow it down to whichever part is faulty (if any), and probably offer to replace it.

I think this lutheir guy knows a lot about building guitars but I don't think he knows shit about electronics I might just have to take it to somwhere else but in Oregon luthiers are hard to find.

Dude, what is the problem with your JE1000?
Ask you lutheir guy for the EXCEPT problem, and i can help you with it.

Believe me, you can solder a JE1000 by yourself. It isnt hard.