Guitar Compilation

Maybe one of these days I'll check it out.I live about 2 hours from portland and gas is expensive.Anyway I have yet to find out what's wrong with the je-1000.

Yeah,where do you live?
My gear is a fender acoustic,squier strat,and RR24.
My amp is a marshall combo amp from like 1999.I have had bad luck lately,my marshall broke a couple weeks ago and I can't play my Jackson because its at a lutheirs that doesn't know anything about electronics.:erk:

Yeah I want/have to get a new amp too.Tell me what you think about the Engl becuase I'm trying to narrow my choices down for an amp.Does the alexi 600 come with gold hw?

Maybe one of these days I'll check it out.I live about 2 hours from portland and gas is expensive.Anyway I have yet to find out what's wrong with the je-1000.

I dont try to be bitchy but...you Americans need to stop whining about gasoline prices. In Finland its lke 1.60€ PER LITER now...try out paying that and we will see how broke you are. 1.6€=2.50$ and a Liter is 1/4 of a gallon.

Now i need to shut up.

Behold, The Shredocaster...

IMG_2189.jpg

IMG_2190.jpg

IMG_2191.jpg

IMG_2192.jpg

Alder Strat Body
Carvin maple neck, 22 Jumbo Frets, Ebony Fretboard with no inlays
Sperzel locking tuners.
Dimarzio ToneZone, and a USA Jackson/Charvel something in the neck, soon to me moved to the middle position and I'm putting a Dimarzio Malmsteen in the neck.